The error code 0x803f8001 is one of the most problematic and frustrating issues encountered by the Xbox One console users. This error usually appears in the console while launching an app or game. However, a few users have encountered this error while booting up their device. Mostly, this error is caused by some software misconfiguration issue. But, in a few situations, this error is triggered by the hardware problems of the console. Now if you are one of those users who is facing this error in their Xbox console and want to solve it as soon as possible then follow this article. This is because we have provided all the necessary solution for this error here. Now, without wasting any time, let’s have a look at them.
Major Causes of the Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001:
In this section of the article, we have provided some of the most common causes of this error code. Have a look at them.
- Setting misconfigurations
- Xbox Live Service is down
- Hardware fault
Now, if you have analyzed all the possible causes of this error, then let’s have a look at the solutions.
Prominent Solutions to Get Rid of Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001:
There are many ways by which you solve the Xbox error code 0x803f8001 but you need to apply them properly in order to eliminate this error from the console. In this section, we have provided some of the most effective solutions to this error. Have a look at them and then execute them as instructed.
Reset the Xbox One Console
Most of the users are able to resolve this error by simply resetting the Xbox One console and we will suggest the same thing to you. Now, to perform this trick on your console, follow the given instructions.
- Press the Xbox button of your Xbox One Console to open the Xbox guide.
- There you need to select the Settings windows to launch its window.
- In that window, you will find the Restart Console option. Select that option and then click on the Yes button to confirm it.
After that, your Xbox One Console will reset itself. Once it’s done, check whether the 0x803f8001 error is resolved or not.
Physically Reset the Xbox One Console
Now, if you are unable to access the Xbox guide window, then follow the given instructions to perform the reset process physically.
- Turn off your Xbox One Console by pressing the Xbox button for about 10 seconds.
- Then, unplug the Power cable and wait for another 10 seconds.
- After that, connect the Power cable back into your Xbox One console and turn it on.
Now, check if the error is removed or not from your console.
Check the Status Xbox Live Service
In a few circumstances, the Xbox Live Service stops functioning due to some maintenance work or server errors. And on those situations, Xbox One users experience this error on their console. Now, it is quite possible that the same issue is creating this error code on your Xbox One console and to verify that, you need to visit the official page of Microsoft.
Set Xbox One Console as your Home Box
Another way by which you can remove this error from your console is by setting it as your home box. And to do that, follow the given instructions.
- Open the Xbox Guide window by pressing the Xbox button.
- Then, select the Settings window and enter into its window.
- There you need to click on the All Settings option. A Options menu will come up on the screen.
- In that menu, select the Personalization option and then click on the My home Xbox option.
After that, you need to select the Make this my home Xbox option in order to designate the console as your home Xbox. Then check the status of the error code 0x803f8001.
However, if you are unable to remove this error with the help of above-mentioned methods, then it is quite possible that your Xbox console is facing some serious hardware issue. In order to solve that issue in the most efficient way, you should contact a technical expert.
We hope that our solution and suggestions are quite helpful to you regarding the Xbox error code 0x803f8001. For more information on this topic or any other tech-related articles, keep following our upcoming article.