In this era of superfast technology, everyone prefers to work on Windows 10 devices. It has brilliant features but side by side it has also got some issues as well. Windows 10 we can’t sign in to your account error message shows up when you are attempting to sign in. But here, unfortunately, Windows can’t sign into your account. This is normally observed with Microsoft accounts, not the nearby accounts and it could be down to signing in from an alternate IP Address or local area or that Microsoft needs you to confirm your account security. Well, before getting this error message you should know how you can troubleshoot this problem in your device.
Different Reasons That Leads To This Issue
Windows users run over the glitch “We can’t sign into your account this problem can often be fixed Windows 10” when they are attempting to sign into the account after either changing the setting of your account or in the wake of removing your account. The error message behind why this blunder happens is that either some outsider application as any antivirus is blocking or there is some issue with the registry files saved on your Windows 10 computer and laptop. Sometimes, you can see your Windows version is out of date or not updated, then you can face this problem on your screen.
Different Procedures To Fix We Can’t Sign Into Your Account In Windows 10
Be that as it may, logging out of your Windows account and in logging back, it doesn’t fix the issue. Luckily, there are different procedures here that you can use to fix this irritating error code. Now, we are sharing different procedures which you can apply in your device. Follow the given sticks which are mentioned below,
Procedure 1 – Remove Your Profile From The Registry
Remove your profile from the Registry, you can fix this problem.
- At first, you have to sign in your computer to the different administrator.
- You need to press together Windows key + R key to open the Run box, type regedit and then press the Enter button or Ok option.
- Once the Registry editor window opens, navigate to the HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionProfileList
- You will find your account from that location, right click on it to open the list. Then choose the Delete option from the list.
After doing this, restart your system and check to see you can sign in your profile properly.
Procedure 2 – Change The Password
Change the password is the best procedure to fix the problem.
- You need to sign in another admin account.
- Then open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, navigate to the Manager user accounts, then change the password.
- Sign out and then sign in to use the new password.
Now, you check whether the problem is fixed or not.
Procedure 3 – By Using The Command Prompt
By using the Command Prompt, you can troubleshoot this problem in your Windows 10 device. Follow the below sticks,
- Go to the Search box, type “cmd”, then right click on it to the menu.
- In that menu, click on the Run as Administrator.
- Once the Administrator Command Prompt window opens, write the following command to run first is ‘net user [insert name] /add Example: net user madeleine /add’, second is ‘net localgroup administrators [insert name]/add’ and third is net share concfg*C:/grant:useraccountname,full net user useraccountname and then press the Enter button after each command.
After performing all these steps, restart your system and sign in your username that you have used before.
Procedure 4 – Run A System File Check
Files getting corrupted may also trigger this error message on your PC screen. So, you can use the Microsoft File Checker to check the corrupt files.
- In the beginning, go to the Search box, type “cmd”, then right click on it to the menu. Next, click on the Run as Administrator.
- When the Administrator Command Prompt window opens, type sfc /scannow to run this command and then hit the Enter key.
- Once the scan process is done, type ‘DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth’ command and then hit the Enter key.
- After completing the run process, reboot your system and check the problem should fix.
Procedure 5 – Check And Update The Latest Windows Version
Update the Windows version can solve the many issues in your system.
- Open the Settings application.
- Once the Settings window opens, go to the Updates And Security section.
- In the Updates and Security window, you can see the Windows Update option in the left side panel and under the Windows Updates you can see the Check for updates option, click on it.
- If you see there is written Your Windows is up to date, then its fine but if you see the update is available, at first, update your system. Click on Update.
Once the Update process is completed, restart your system and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
Procedure 6 – Uninstall All The Antivirus Application
If the problem is still there, you can try this procedure to fix this error message on your Windows system. One reason why this blunder happens and keeps you from getting to your profile is misconfiguration and clashes with antivirus programming introduced on your PC. All antivirus programming continually screens your PC and endeavors to obstruct any suspicious movement. Any process which isn’t destructive however if the antivirus thinks it that way generally is known as a false positive. So, make sure that you have to disable your antivirus or uninstall it. After uninstalling it if you can see without any problem you can able to open your account and works it very well.
Procedure 7 – Use System Restore
This is another and easier procedure to fix the problem in your system.
- First, open the Settings application and then go the Update & Security section.
- In the Update & Security window, click on the Recovery option in the left side panel.
- Once you click the Recovery option, besides you can see the Recovery page is opened. In this page, you can see the Reset this PC and below you can see Get Started option, click on it.
- After clicking this, you can see the Choose an option small window opens, choose any one file as Keep your file or Remove everything. Select anyone and then click on Next.
- Click on Reset option.
Now, your computer is starting to reset. After completing the reset open your system and log in your account that you have used before.
Now, you have discussed different procedures which will help you to fix the Windows 10 we can’t sign in to your account error message on your system screen. We hope these procedures are sufficient to fix this error message in your system. In case you face any problem during this or you have any queries, you can drop the comment in the comment section below.