Users can encounter the error message your system is heavily damaged by four virus on their devices such as iPhone, Android, and others. It is a false message, a scam used to scare the users and make them do tasks such as downloading a specific software or paying money for the removal of the virus that does not exist ion the first place. This error message appears when you don’t clear the cache data and cookies on a regular basis. The malicious advertisements on the websites that you visit, can also cause this error message. If you are one of those who are suffering this error message then you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss some easy methods to fix this error message on your device. After performing the methods discussed below, hopefully, you can easily get rid of this error message.
How to Fix if your System is Heavily Damaged by Four Virus
In the section below, we have discussed some effective and useful methods to get rid of the error message “your system is heavily damaged by four virus” on the system.
Method 1 – Uninstall the “Locate Four Virus”
This is one of the reliable methods to fix this error message on the device. By removing the “locate four virus” you can resolve this issue on your device. To do that, follow these steps:
- At first, you need to go to the Settings section. In the Settings tab, you need to tap on the Application Manager(Apps).
- After that, you can tap on the Downloaded filter and browse around for the Locate Four Virus entry.
- After doing this, you can manage to spot the entry and then tap on the Uninstall button to remove it.
- Now, you need to launch a browser and check to see whether the error message still appears or not.
Method 2 – Managing Permissions for Android
This is an alternative method that you can use on the system to fix your system is heavily damaged by four Virus issue. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, you can tap on the Settings tab which is located on the screen. In the Settings window, you need to tap on the More option.
- After that, you can select the Security section and then tap on the Device Administrators button.
- Then you can manage the permissions. After that, you can again open the Security tab and turn off the Unknown Sources button. After doing this, you need to launch the browser and check if the browser works perfectly without any error message.
Method 3 – Clearing the Virus from the Browser for Android
- In the beginning, you have to navigate to the Settings application. From that tab, you can tap on the Application Manager and then find the browser that holds the virus.
- After that, you need to tap on the Browser and then tap on the Force Stop option.
- After doing this, you can tap on the Clear Data button. Then, you can tap on the Clear Cache option to remove them. Once you are done, you have to restart the system. After restarting the Android system, you should see the error message is resolved.
Method 4 – Clearing the Virus from the Browser for iOS
You can get rid of “your system is heavily damaged by four virus” on iPhone, easily, following these steps:
- At first, you need to tap on the Settings section to open the Settings window.
- In the Settings tab, you can select the Safari option. From this window, you can tap on the Clear History and Website Data button to remove the virus.
- Again you can open the Settings window. After that, you need to tap on the Safari tab. In that section, you can select the Advanced tab and then go to the Website Data. After that, you can tap on the Remove All Website Data button. Once it completes, you can restart your device and check if the problem is eliminated or not.
Method 5 – Uninstall the Malicious Program from Windows
Uninstalling the malicious Program from the Windows PC helps to resolve your system is heavily damaged by four virus problem. To do that, follow the directions cited hereunder:
- Firstly, you can press the Windows Home key and S key to launch the Search Panel. Type Control Panel in the Search box and then press the Enter button. Alternatively, you should hold down the Windows Home key and press the X key to launch the WinX Menu list. In that list, you can select the Control Panel application.
- When the Control Panel application opens, you need to find the Programs and Features section, double click on it.
- In that tab, you need to scroll down the page and locate the malicious Program that you want to remove, select it. After that, you can select the Uninstall button to remove it.
- Once it finishes, restart your device.
These methods that we have provided to resolve your system is heavily damaged by four virus on the device, are extremely effective to get rid of the issue quickly. So, go through the methods and perform the steps exactly as mentioned. However, in case you face any problem then you can take help of an expert.