When it comes to games, then Minecraft game is the most popular game in the line. But then, Minecraft Native Launcher is also not completely free from technical problems. If you are unable to update the Minecraft native launcher, then it is the most common problem that a lot of Minecraft gamers experience. Generally, they are complaining about the issue that the game is averting to update and thus they are unable to play the game. This problem mainly appears at the time when the users try to install a newer version of Minecraft update. The problem might also appear due to the new launcher of Minecraft software or might be due to the problem with third-party security software.
If you are dealing with this kind of situation, then this guide is for you. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to fix your problem with unable to update the Minecraft native launcher. Go through this article and fix the issue on your own.
Amazing Solutions on How to Solve Unable to Update the Minecraft Native Launcher 2017:
Here are the steps that can help you to resolve the problem with unable to update the Minecraft native launcher 2017. Go through the steps that are mentioned in the following part of the article and fix the issue on your own.
Fix 1: Repair the Minecraft
The problem with unable to update the Minecraft native launcher 2017 can be easily resolved by repairing the Minecraft. Here are the steps that can help you to repair the Minecraft easily.
- At first, you need to press the Win key + R button both at the same time from your keyboard. This will help you to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, write down appwiz.cpl and hit the Enter button from your keyboard.
- Next, you need to find out the Minecraft from the list of programs
- After that, right-click on the Minecraft, then choose the Repair option and follow the onscreen prompts. Then, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Fix 2: Download a New Copy of Minecraft
You can fix the problem by downloading the new copy of Minecraft from the official website of Minecraft. Below are the steps that can help you to do so.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of Minecraft and go to the Download page.
- Then, click on the Try an alternative download option.
- After that, download the minecraft.exe and run the file.
If the previously discussed steps did not help you to fix your problem with unable to update the Minecraft native launcher, then the following steps might help you to get rid of the issue.
- At first, you need to press and hold the Win key + E button both at the same time from your keyboard. This will help you to open the File Explorer.
- After that, move on to the Address bar and write down %Appdata%, then hit the Enter button.
- Thereafter, find out the Minecraft folder and right-click on it, then a pop will appear on your screen. After that, click on the Delete button from the appearing menu and delete all the files that are related to Minecraft. This will help you with a fresh start with the newly downloaded setup file.
- After that, open the downloaded file, and check if the problem still persists or not.
Fix 3: Disable the Third-Party Security Software
If the previously discussed method did not help you to resolve the problem with update Minecraft native launcher issue, then the upcoming steps will help you to do so.
- At first, you will need to right-click on the antivirus icon that you can find on the system tray.
- After that, click on the Avast Shield control option.
- Thereafter, click on the Exact Time option that can help you to disable the third party software.
Wrapping it Up
In this article, we have discussed all the probable solutions that can help you to fix your problem with update the Minecraft native launched. Try the solutions which are mentioned above to resolve the problem with unable to update the Minecraft native launcher. Hope, this article will help you to fix the issue. If you have any more questions regarding Minecraft native launcher, then comment us down to the comment section below.