While you are playing the Warframe, then getting a warning “Network Not Responding” is not an uncommon issue for the users. Moreover, it stops responding at the time of accessing the app.
Many times, you can see that the app takes too much time to launch and even shows a black screen before appearing the Home page.
However, we are going to explain the technical steps to mitigate the “WarFrame Network Not Responding” issue immediately.
Resolve the Warframe Network Not Responding PS4 with Simple Steps
Some of the simple ways effectively play an important role in resolving the Warframe not responding problem.
Here, we are going to explain those methods and you might try out with those to mitigate this annoying issue effectively.
Fix 1: Restart the Network Devices
Sometimes, you need to separate the Network devices for the device and connect it again to the system to get rid of the network issue effectively.
- At first, turn on the system and enable the Router or Modem.
- Now, unplug power cables from both the router and your computer.
- After that, wait for a couple of minutes and plug the power cables to the PC and the router or modem.
- Next, turn on the device and switch on the router/modem.
- Finally, launch the game and verify whether the problem still persists or not.
Fix 2: Disable the IPV6
If your system compatible with the IPV4, then it becomes difficult if you use both version 4 and version 6 of the IP protocol.
Then, the best way is to disable the IPV6 protocol effectively and mitigate theWarFrame error confidently.
- First, press the Windows key from the keyboard and launch the Start menu.
- Now, type” regedit” in the Search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Registry Editor window.
- After that, click on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE from the left panel of the window and choose SYSTEM under this section.
- Next, follow the path “CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters” and double-tap on the DisabledComponents.
- After disabling the Components, click on the Edit button.
- Next, click on the DWORD (32 bit) value and enter that disabled component.
- Then, confirm the setting by tapping the OK button.
- Finally, double-click on the text box that is entitled to DisabledComponents and enters a correct value to disable this feature permanently.
Fix 3: Update the Network Driver
Outdated Driver sometimes creates network connection hassle very often. Then, install the latest version of the network driver.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and open the Start menu.
- After that, type “devicemgmt.msc” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Now, locate the drivers that are not updated and locate the Network Adapters from that list.
- Expand that item and click on the Adapter driver from that list and right-click on it.
- Next, select the Updated driver from the context menu and click on the Update the Driver Automatically from the resultant window.
- Then, hit the continue button and go to the next window.
- Wait until the update process is done completely and when done, press the Finish button.
- Finally, restart the Windows Normal mode after completing the update program successfully. Now, check whether the “Warframe network not responding” still appears or not.
Fix 4: Allow Apps through Firewall
Firewall Settings is another problem for launching some of the application software.
Then, you need to enable the firewall for allowing that app access.
- Type “Control” in the search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel window.
- After that, locate the System and Security icon from the Control Panel window.
- Now, click on the Windows Firewall from the Security Window.
- Choose the option says, “ Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” from the left panel of the Windows Firewall settings window.
- Next, click on the Change Settings button and login in it with an administrator account,
- Then, click the Warframe game and check that services to allow.
- Now, choose Private or Public as per your requirements.
- Finally, confirm the disable process by tapping the Ok button.
- Once done, try to launch the game and verify whether the problem got fixed or not.
Fix 5: Reset the Router
To reset the router, you can avoid the app responding issue without any hassle.
- First, press the Reset key from the backside of the router for 3-5 seconds.
- Now, release the button after a few seconds and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, switch it on and check whether the router is getting the signal or not.
- No, try to play the WarFrame and verify whether the same issue still appears or not.
Wrapping it Up…
In this article, we have defined the effective steps to overcome the Warframe network not responding issue.
Moreover, it helps to mitigate the game launching error efficiently. Hopefully, this content will be helpful to fix this hassle with ease.