system_service_exception is one of the biggest threats to any computer data. It is a type of blue screen of death error. There are various reasons that might influence this error.
The corrupted windows system files are one of the main reasons behind this error. Sometimes, the problem may occur because of incompatible Windows drivers.
Are you experiencing the system_service_exception blue screen of death on the system? Then, you should follow our guide. In this article, we are going to provide you all the possible solutions that can help you to fix the issue.
How to Fix system_service_exception Windows 10?
Here, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to fix the system_service_exception Windows 10 issue. Go through the methods and resolve the problem quickly.
Solution 1: Update the Device Driver
You can resolve the problem by updating the device driver. Go through the steps.
- At first, open the Start menu and write down “Device Manager” in the search box and hit the Enter button from the keyboard.
- Click on the Device Manager option from the appearing list of results.
- Choose the category of the device that you want to update and double click on it.
- Then, right click on the device and click on the Update Driver option.
- Click on the “Search Automatically for updated driver software” button. And wait for a few minutes to searching for the new update.
- If it finds an update, then it will update automatically in the system.
Solution 2: Run the System File Checker
You should perform the System file checker to resolve the system_service_exception Windows 10 issue. Here are the steps.
- At first, press the Win key + S button from the keyboard to open the Search Window.
- Type “cmd” and hit the Enter button to launch the Command Prompt.
- Click on the “Run as administrator” option.
- Then, write down “chkdsk/ f/ r 5” in the appearing dialog box and hit the Enter button from the keyboard.
- Press Y key from the keyboard.
- Thereafter, restart the computer and check if the problem still appears in the system or not.
Solution 3: Run the Startup Repair Tool
You can fix the problem by using the Startup Repairing tool. Following steps will help you to run the Startup repairing process.
- At first, press the Shift key + F8 key to launch the Legacy Advanced Boot option.
- Choose the Troubleshooting option from the appearing Window.
- Then, click on the Advanced option and select the Startup / Automatic Repair option.
- This will help you to find out the problem and this will automatically fix the trouble.
Lastly, restart the computer and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Update the BIOS
Updating the BIOS is the other way to resolve the problem. If the procedure is not known to you then you should follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- At first, open the Start menu and click on the Settings option from the appearing list of results.
- Click on the “Update and Security” option, then select the Recovery option.
- Then, click on the Restart Now button.
- Choose the Troubleshoot button and click on the Advanced option.
- Lastly, click on the UEFI Firmware Settings option and restart your computer.
- Now, verify the system to see if the problem is still there or not.
Through this article, we have tried to provide you all the possible solutions that can help you to fix system_service_exception error. Try the steps that we have mentioned in this article, hope this will help you to fix the issue.
If you are facing any difficulties while performing these methods, then comment on our feedback section. If you fail to do apply any of these methods from the above, then we suggest you to contact with the experts.