Suppose you have just turned on your Asus tablet and suddenly you encounter a specific problem which reads as ‘Asus tablet stuck on loading screen’. Once if this error occurs in your Asus device, you can not do anything with your Asus tablet. This is really frustrating when you find out this issue on your device, as it restricts you from using your device. Therefore, if you want to get rid of from this error, then you are in the right place. Here, in this article, you will find some effective solutions that will surely help you to overcome this issue. What you need is to stay on this article and follow these resolving techniques effectively.
Root Causes of Asus Tablet Stuck on Loading Screen Issue:
If you encounter Asus tablet stuck on the loading screen, then you must be worried and want to know why this issue occurs on your Asus tablet. Thus, for your help, we have highlighted some of the most prominent causes which led to this error. Have a look:
- Most of the time if there is a problem with the battery, then you might face this issue.
- In case, you are not updating your Operating System for a long time, then also it is a valid reason behind the occurence of this error.
There are also several reasons for which you might encounter this issue. Let’ s have a look at the circumstances that are triggered by this error.
Here is a list of the symptoms of this Asus Zenpad stuck on loading screen issue. Check them out.
- Once this issue occurs, your Asus tablet will not charge
- When you turned on the Asus tablet, the tablet vibrate but the screen remains black
- Asus tablet stuck on boot screen
Now, keep an eye on the feasible solutions to resolve this error in an instant.
Excellent Solutions you can try to Fix Asus Tablet Stuck on Loading Screen Issue:
Now, you should look at the rest of the article and follow them carefully to overcome this irritating error.
Solution 1- Start the Asus Tablet into the Safe Mode
This is the first solution that you should try before going to complicated solutions. So, if the Asus tablet is not working properly and once you turn it on, it stays in the loading page, then we suggest you try to turn on the tablet into the Safe mode. To get into the Safe mode, you need to follow the steps which are given below.
In the beginning, you have to turn off your Asus tablet.
After that, you have to press and hold the Power button until you see the manufacturer’s logo on the screen. Then, you should release the Power button.
Thereafter, you need to press the Volume Down button untill you see a message starting with ‘ Safe Mode On’. After that, do the needful changes.
If you resolve this Issue and want to bring the Asus tablet back to the normal mode, then simply repeat the above-mentioned steps. After that, you can see a message ‘Safe Mode Off’, tap on that and your laptop will back to the normal mode.
In case, you are still dealing with this Asus tablet stuck on the loading screen, then don’t need to panic, here is another alternative at your rescue.
Solution 2- Perform a Hard Reset to Asus Tablet
Sometimes a hard reset may fix this issue. It also does not affect the data, until the battery is very low. Before doing the reset, just make sure that you keep a back up of your data. Only after that, you should go for this solution. To do so, take a look at the undermentioned steps.
- Ensure that the Asus tablet is actually powered off
- In case any SD card is there, you have to remove it
- Once you have done with the above two steps, then you need to press the Volume Up and Power button together. Once you see the Startup logo, then release those keys. After that, tap on the System Recovery Mode
- Then, you have to tap on the Volume Down button to get the “wipe data/factory reset” option
- Once you have found it, you should press the Power button to choose that option
- Again, you need to press the Power button to hard reset the tablet
- In case, you remove the SD card in step 2, and when the device is running, then you should reinstall the SD card again.
Finally, exit from it and check if any change is made or not. Unfortunately, if not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 3- Unplug the Battery Connector
In case, your Asus tablet is totally unresponsive, then we recommend you to try to plug it into another charger. In case, you can not see the orange light on the Power button, then you should try to insert the device into the dock connector. If you find that the dock signal is not charging, then make sure that the problem is associated with the battery. In such cases, here what you need to do.
- At first, you have to un-dock the Asus tablet and remove the back cover
- On the back, you will see a gold cover with a yellow warranty sticker. In case, you can not see the yellow warranty sticker, then probably it has been already removed.
- Now, you need to remove the yellow sticker and after that, open the gold cover.
- Once, you have successfully opened the gold cover, check the connector which links the battery with the motherboard.
- After that, you have to unplug it carefully and wait for sometimes. After that, again plug it on.
If this issue still persists on your device, then here is another alternative following which you can easily overcome this error on your device.
Solution 4- Doing a Trickle Charge
A trickle charge is used to charge the tablet from a low voltage connection. That simply means either you can charge your tablet either from a PC USB port or from a low power charger which works within the 5v/500ma. Now, have a glance to know what you have to do.
- At first, you have to plug your tablet in a PC USB port or in a low power charger
- Now, you have to charge it for at least 10 hours. In case, you select the USB port, then just make sure that your computer will not go into the Sleep mode.
- Then, plug it back to the normal A/c charger and check if it has enough charge to identify. Because it accepts a higher range of voltage
- In case, it recognizes the AC charger, then charges it again for 10 hrs and then turn it on.
If you fail to solve this time as well, then there is another alternative for you to fix Asus tablet stuck on logo issue.
Solution 5- Make a Soft Reboot
If you are already applied the above four solutions, however, none of them work for you, then we suggest you make a soft reboot of your device. Here’s how you can apply this solution to your tablet.
- At first, you should hold the Volume down button for 5 to 10 seconds. After that, you need to press and hold down the Power button.
- Keep pressing them, until you see the screen powering on.
- Once you see it, then you should release both the buttons.
After that, your Asus tablet should restart and boot automatically.
Solution 6- Fix the Power Button
You are still dealing with the Asus tablet stuck on the loading screen issue, right? Then we suggest you fix the Power button. To do this, you need to go through the undermentioned steps.
- In the beginning, you need to seperate the device from the dock. For that, you should press the large silver button which is located below the tablet. Then, remove it from the base
- Now, you have to release the clips.
- Repeat the process, until all the four clips are released.
- Then, you need to remove the rear cashing and use a flathead screwdriver for pushing the button connection up.
- Next, you should gradually increase the power untill the procedure gets complete.
After that, this Asus tablet stuck on loading screen will not trouble you any more.If your issue still exist then contact with Asus Service Center for further technical support.
We believe with the help of the above solutions, you can resolve this issue with ease. However, if you think that you cannot apply these solutions on your own, then we recommended you to not to waste your valuable time and contact an expert to resolve this issue.