Discord is one kind of VoIP application that is used to perform the chatting process for gamers worldwide. But for some reasons, the users often face issues such as Discord push to talk not working. This is one of the most commonly faced issues for Discord users. Multiple reasons are responsible for this particular error. Wrong configuration, poor internet connection, etc are some common reasons.
Whatever be the case, if you are also encountering this frustrating issue, then you have to erase it at the earliest possible. Keeping that in the mind here we are going to discuss some incredible tricks that will help you to fix this issue on your own.
Feasible Ways to Eliminate Discord Push To Talk Not Working Issue:
In this section, we are encompassing some probable methods which will help to sort out the error at a wink. Implement the methods exactly the same as stated in the next segment. You should have to be sure that you are connected with a stable network.
Solution 1: Logging out of Discord
This is the first method by which you can easily get rid of the Discord push to talk not working issue at the earliest possible. In this method, the users have to log out and log in for once more time. But remember that this step is not to solve the issue permanently. To follow this method, you have to log out from Discord which is installed in your device. To do so, the very first thing you have to do is to navigate to the “User Settings” option and tap on it. You can find the option at the bottom left corner of the screen. Now, scroll down until you see the option Log Out. Just tap on it and confirm the entire process. Keep waiting for a couple of moments while the logout process is going on. Now again, tap on the Log in icon and enter the credentials like username and password in the proper field. Finally, check if you are still encountering the same glitch or not.
Solution 2: Run Discord as an Administrator
Discord helps UDP to send important information to anyone. In case, if the Discord doesn’t have appropriate privileges, then it might fail to transmit data and information as well. So, it is highly recommended to run Discord with administrator privileges. To do so, the very first thing you have to do is to right-tap on the desktop option and then choose the Run as Administrator option a well. At the final step, you have to restart your device and check if the same issue is still appearing on the screen or not.
Solution 3: Adjust the Automatic Input Sensitivity Settings
In case, if the two methods are not helpful for you to solve the issue, then you can go through with this one. When the “Automatic Input Sensitivity” is disabled in your device, then you might face the same issue as well. So, tweaking the voice settings can help you to fix the issue anyway. Navigate to the Settings option and then click on the “Automatic Input Sensitivity“ option. Now, you have to untick the box that is next to “Automatically determine input sensitivity.”
- The very first thing you have to do is to navigate to the User Settings icon. You can find this at the bottom left corner of the Discord tab.
- After that, choose the “Voice & Video (under App Settings)” and click on it.
- Now, you have to scroll down continuously to see the Input Sensitivity option.
- Then, enable the “Automatically determine input sensitivity” option.
- In case, if you find the green light is blinking then be sure that the manual slider is situated in the middle as well. If all are okay, then check if you are still getting the Discord push to talk not working issue or not.
Solution 4: Turn off the Exclusive Mode
There are some applications that are configured to take exclusive control for the audio driver. Allowing them can cause the same issue. On that occasion, you may have to disable the Exclusive Mode to mitigate the issue.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to, right-click on the Sound/Volume button from the bottom-right corner of the device’s screen.
- Now, choose “Recording Devices” and tap on the Properties icon.
- After that, select the Advanced option and click on the Exclusive Mode.
- Never forget to tap on the Apply option to confirm.
- Finally, restart your device and check if the issue gets resolve or still appearing.
Hopefully, the above article will definitely help you to fix the Discord push to talk not working in game issue without any hassle. In case, if you are still encountering any complication regarding any solution, then leave your valuable comment in the feedback box.