Gmail is a free email client from the tech-giant Google. Almost every person use this service to send and receive emails to and from other people. Every user can access this service through the web. Also, you can synchronize all the email messages by using the two protocols POP and IMAP. Despite the fact that Gmail has so many good features, even when you do not get one important feature. The feature that this service does not provide is schedule email Gmail. In the next section, you will why there is a need to schedule an email.
Why Do You Need To This
In this section, you will get the reasons why does the schedule email Gmail occur in the first place.
- If you schedule an email to a specific time, then it will be sent to the receiver on that time without your supervision. Thus, your time will be saved.
- If you want to want to send a bunch of emails to several recipients at different times, then also the scheduler will help you.
Apart from the reasons that are provided above, still you might get several other causes of scheduling emails. In the section that follows, you will get the effective solutions on how to schedule an email in Gmail.
Steps To Resolve Schedule Email Gmail
This section of the article will provide you with the various solutions to resolve the deficit of an important feature within Gmail.
Use A Reliable Software Or Extension
You use Gmail regularly for its awesome features. But then also, due to the absence of the scheduler, you cannot able to send any messages to someone at a specific time. Although you cannot schedule an email within the Gmail, with the help of a reliable software or an add-on to your browser, you will be able to achieve this functionality. This extension adds extra power to your already powerful Gmail service. From the internet search for the best software with which you can able to schedule email Gmail. Follow the steps below to do it.
- First, launch a browser of your choice, then search for the reliable software or add-on that will help you to schedule your emails.
- Now, from the search results, find the software with the highest rating and download it.
- After the download process is over, install that software on your machine and add the extension to the Chrome browser.
- Next, login to the Gmail account and then toggle the extension to ‘ON’ position.
- Now, compose an email normally as you do. After that, due to the extension, you will see a new send button under the normal ‘Send’ button. This new button is a “Send Later’ button.
- When you choose the ‘Send Later’ button, then select a specific time within a popup window and tap the button ‘Confirm’.
- When the email will be sent at the right time, then you will get a message at the upper portion of your inbox.
If you cannot able to do this on your own, then do contact a professional who is good at performing this.
Use Outlook Software To Setup Gmail
In order to schedule emails within Gmail, you can set up the Gmail account in the Outlook software. Use the built-in schedule functionality in the Outlook to provide a specific time on your messages.
- First, open any browser, then log into the account you have with Gmail.
- Within it, locate and click on the ‘Settings’ that is represented as ‘Gear’ icon. This icon is on the right side of the screen just below the icon with the initials or a picture of the user.
- From the list of options after you tap on the ‘Gear’ icon, choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- In that page, choose the tab ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’.
- After that, go to the label ‘IMAP Access’ and select the option ‘Enable IMAP’. Then tap on the button below the page ‘Save Changes’.
- Now, launch the application ‘Outlook’. In that application, choose the ‘File’ menu.
- From the list of File menu items choose the option ‘Account Settings’. Now, choose the option New’
- After that, add the details of your Gmail account and finish the setup process.
- Finally, choose the ‘Test’ button. After that, in your new Outlook inbox, you will get to see all the emails.
Schedule Email Gmail Within Outlook Application
- Launch the Outlook application and then choose the Gmail account.
- Now, choose the ‘New’ option and then compose the email normally.
- After that, tap on the tab’ Options’ and then select ‘Delay Delivery’. Then choose the option ‘Do not deliver before’ and set up the time and date.
- Now, click on the ‘Close’ button and finish the message and tap on the ‘Send’ button.
If you follow the steps mentioned in the previous section carefully, then you will be able to activate the schedule email Gmail functionality. But if you fail to do so even after following the above steps, then post your query on the comment section.