Image Credit: Taan Huyn via Unsplash
Samsung is a brand responsible for creating some of the most high-end, in-demand smartphones across the globe. Their phones bring convenience and allow people to try new things as well with the different features on each phone. Samsung phones are suitable for those looking for a premium phone as well for those on a budget. The company makes phones to match the needs of each and every person.
The Samsung Galaxy range of phones is one of the most sought-after in the mobile phone market. The first Galaxy phone debuted in 2009. Samsung also came out with a Galaxy tablet in the following year. Although the devices run on Android, Samsung has created its own One UI interface to stand out from other phones in the market.
The Galaxy line of phones comes in premium ranges as well as mid-ranges for people on a budget. Each phone has a set of top-quality features, making it suitable for any requirement a person may have. But since Samsung has released a number of phones under the Galaxy flagship, and with new models coming out frequently, which one do you choose?
Top five Galaxy phones to buy in 2022
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: The premium device carries features similar to the Galaxy Note range, like the integrated S Pen stylus that increases functionality for those looking for a phone to help them with productivity. The phone’s camera comes with a powerful 108Mp shooter supported with ultrawide and two telephoto lenses at varying zoom levels. The phone also holds an extensive 6.8in LTPO AMOLED display and support for long-term software updates.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: The phone comes for $200 less than the Z Fold 2 with the S Pen support and IPX8 water resistance. The Z fold 3 also brings an updated high-resolution display with 120 Hz support made from Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Its impressive processor – the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, makes it a smooth running phone, especially for those who want a better productivity output.
Image credit: Onur Binay
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G: The phone brings you a number of features and functions at almost half the price of the S series phones. The A53 comes with a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with a 2,400×1,080-pixel resolution, perfect for viewing videos or carrying out any visual task. It also sports a 5000 maH battery for better use, which makes it suitable for those constantly out and about.
Image credit: Ravi Sharma via Unsplash
- Samsung Galaxy M52: Sporting a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, the M52 is an excellent choice for those who prefer phones with an extensive screen. The phone comes with the Snapdragon 778G along with a 128GB RAM that allows it to function smoothly and swiftly. Fast charging is also available for the M52, which lets you get a decent amount of charge in a short span of time, appropriate for when you’re in a rush.
- Samsung Galaxy M21: Another mid-range option for those on a budget, the M21 comes with top-quality features at an affordable price. It holds a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for a high-resolution display and also sports a 6,000mAh battery for better daily use. The M21 is a perfect choice for people who want to avoid excessive spending but still get a high-quality phone.
If you’re planning to buy a new phone, here’s three reasons why you should choose a Samsung Galaxy phone.
Samsung Galaxy phones are one of the most in-demand phones for a reason. They function in ways that allow you to perform almost every task. If you’re into photography, the phones provide you with excellent quality cameras. If you’re interested in visuals, it provides you with high-resolution displays and top-quality audio. If you’re looking to buy a new phone, you can achieve a unique shopping experience by shopping at places that sell on a larger scale such as wholesale iPhone and Samsung stores, or from tablet wholesale stores. You’ll be able to get a first-hand experience of new and high-quality phones.
- Multitasking: Most Galaxy phones come with a split window feature that helps you increase the efficiency of multitasking. Need to draft an email from your notes? You can have both apps open at the same time for easy reference instead of jumping back and forth between them.
- Better productivity: Beyond multitasking features, a Galaxy phone also provides support for Microsoft Office/Google Workspace apps. The feature allows you to access all essential documents right from your phone and from anywhere you may be, thus allowing you to be more productive by saving time.
- Quality cameras: You could hold a keen interest in photography or enjoy taking pictures on the go. Galaxy phones come with excellent quality cameras that allow you to capture every moment and not miss out on collecting beautiful photos.
Samsung Galaxy phones are the perfect choice of phones for your needs, interests, and even price range. The phones are suitable for everyone and definitely contribute towards better productivity and a positive experience. They work for different budgets and varying needs, thus making them a reliable and trustworthy line of phones for all.