Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular email services that helped users to send and receive emails without any interruption. Despite the fact that Yahoo Mail contains many different features, even then also you might many errors while you use this service. One kind of error that you may encounter is the Yahoo Mail temporary error 1. In the next section, you will get the reasons behind this error.
Why Does Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 1 Occur?
This section will provide you with various reasons behind the occurrence of this error. To get those causes to follow the steps below.
- If you do not update your Operating System or web browser to the latest version then there is a chance to get this error.
- If the web browser that you use to access Yahoo Mail is not supported then also you can get this error.
- When the cache present within your browser is full of unnecessary files then you might face this issue.
The next section will provide you with the solutions that will help you to resolve Yahoo Mail temporary error 1.
Solutions To Solve This Error
In this section of the article, you will get multiple solutions that will help you to solve error code 1 easily.
Update Your Web Browser
Most of the time due to an obsolete web browser, you can face this issue. The only solution is to simply update both your browser and the OS to the current version.
Below, you will get the steps to update Google Chrome.
- First, launch the Google Chrome browser. Then tap on the ‘three vertical dots’ to open the list of options. From the list choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- Inside the ‘Settings’ page, go to the top left corner of the screen, there you will see the ‘three vertical lines’, click on it. This will show a left pane, that is full of options.
- Within it, go to the bottom of that left pane and choose an option ‘About Chrome’.
- When you click on this option then a new window will open with the heading ‘About Chrome’. As soon as the window shows up the browser starts to check for any updates automatically.
- If there is any update available then it will get downloaded and thereby installed automatically.
- When the browser is updated then you will get a message ‘Google Chrome is up to date’ along with this message you will see the version number as well.
Update Your Operating System
If the Operating System is obsolete or has any corrupt file then also you can get this error. Therefore the solution to rectify this issue is to update the OS to its latest version. In the steps that follow, you will get the procedure to update Windows.
- First, hit the combination of ‘Windows + I’ keys simultaneously to show the ‘Settings’ window.
- In that window, locate and tap on the category ‘Update & Security’.
- Now, you will see a new window, that has the heading ‘Windows Update’ .
- In that window, tap on the button ‘Check for updates’. This will look for any updates that are available.
- If there is any update, then you will see a list of them below the button ‘Check for updates’. From that list, you can select individual modules and update them or you can select ‘Update All’ button at the top of the list.
- After that, all the updates will get downloaded and then the installation will take place automatically.
- When all the updates are installed then you will get a prompt to ‘Restart’ system.
- Finally, reboot your machine to apply the updates and now inspect the Yahoo Mail.
Log out And Then Sign In From Your Yahoo Mail
Sometimes due to some unknown reason, you can get this error. In order to rectify the issue, there is one solution.
- First, log out from your Yahoo Mail accounts from all device.
- Next, wait for few seconds and sign in to your account from any device once again and inspect if you are still getting this error or not.
Delete Cache & Cookies From Google Chrome
You can get Yahoo Mail temporary error 1 if there is any corrupt files within the cache memory or is the memory is in its full capacity. To solve this error you will have to clear the cache. In order to clear the cache memory, follow the below steps.
- First, open the Chrome browser. Next, hit the ‘three vertical dots to display the ‘Options list’. Now, from the list find an option ‘History’ and hover the mouse pointer over it to show the ‘sub-options list’
- From that list, choose the option ‘History’ to show a new page with the same name.
- Inside that page, go to the top left edge and tap on the ‘three vertical lines’ to display the left panel. This panel has a list of options for the history.
- Choose an option ‘Clear browsing data’. This will pop up a dialog box that has the same name.
- Within that dialog box, choose the ‘Basic’ tab. Under that tab choose the ‘Time range’, the best one is ‘All time’. After that, put a tick mark on the option ‘Cached images and files’.
- Now, choose the button ‘Clear data’. This will delete all the data present on the cache memory.
- This removal process can take some time to complete. But after it is over, quit Google Chrome’ and restart your machine.
- After the boot process gets over launch the Chrome browser and sign in to the Yahoo Mail to check if the issue is still there or not.
You can able to solve Yahoo Mail temporary error 1 if you follow the steps given in the previous section carefully. But, if you cannot able to solve this error even after you follow those steps then post your comments.