LoL or the League of Legends is by far one of the most engaging multiplayer online games. And being one of the best of its genre, the game is certainly played by millions of online game lovers. However, players engaged in the game often report of a common problem, namely, the “Pvp.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working” issue.
Essentially speaking, the error message, “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working 2017” restricts or hinders the gamers to start the game or even run the gaming application.
The error message generally triggers if a running program suddenly stops functioning properly. Thus, causing the ongoing game to come to a sudden halt midway.
In most cases, the error occurs in case the client or the player does not have permission access to launch some of the programs. Now, obviously, such an unexpected error message is quite depressing for you if you are absolutely addicted to the game.
However, you may relax as the issue can be quite easily fixed. And, in this article, we are going to offer you the most feasible workarounds to take recourse to in order to counter the glitch.
Amazing Tricks to Resolve the Error “ Pvp.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working”
In this section, we are going to offer you proven and most applicable workarounds to resolve the unexpected error message stating “Pvp.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working”.
Do read through the solutions to fix the glitch permanently.
Solution 1: Try To Launch LoL as Administrator
If you are not much conversant with the technological know-how, naturally you would look for the easiest solution for your problem. In this regard, running LoL as Administrator will easily fix the glitch.
Administrator accounts enable a user to modify the configuration settings of other accounts as well. Besides, it can help you to install various software, modify several security settings and even access the existing files on the PC.
Thus, follow the steps listed below in order to launch LoL as Administrator:
- First and foremost, you must log in to an Administrator account.
- Thereafter, simply right-click on either the League of Legends, that is LoL Execution File, or shortcut located on your desktop. Then, choose the option “Run as Administrator”
- Now, try launching LoL afresh and see if the issue is resolved
Additional Guide to Initialize and Run LoL as Administration Each Time
Now, in case, you wish to launch LoL as Administrator each time you initialize the application, here are the steps for you to perform.
- Right-click on LoL shortcut and choose the Properties
- Next, reach out to the Compatibility Tab and search out for the checkbox that says “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Tick the checkbox and press the “Apply” button.
- Now, the game will initialize with administrative privileges every time you launch the game.
Solution 2: End the LoL Program via Task Manager and Relaunch it
Are you still facing “Pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working 2017” error message? If yes, don’t worry, we have still better solutions in store for you.
Oftentimes, shutting the gaming program by means of Task Manager and relaunching the same again after a while can be a surefire resort for the problem you are facing.
Undermentioned are the instructions to execute the process.
- At the very beginning, you must right-click on the Taskbar and choose “Task Manager”.
- Once in “Task Manager”, reach out to the “Processes” Tab.
- Under this tab, you can locate all LoL-related processes. This even includes LoL Client (LoLClient.exe), LoLPatcher.exe as well as the Riot Client Patcher (LoLLauncher.exe).
- Once detected, you must right-click upon each of the processes mentioned above and choose the “End Task” option.
- This will end or close all the running processes.
- Now, you should not confront the “Pvp.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working” issue any longer.
Solution 3: Try Eliminating the Game Patch Files
Are you confronting an unprecedented error message every time you are trying to run the gaming program? If so, one of your one-stop solutions is to eliminate some game patch files out of LoL. such patch files might be defective or even corrupt.
Also, you may find that such files are not properly configured. And therefore, removing them is a surefire solution for the glitch in question.
Follow the steps stated below carefully in order to remove the patch files.
- Launch the File Explorer and navigate to the location in which you have saved the gaming program.
- Thereafter, reach out to the “RADS folder”. You will find it in the Local Disk (C:). Look for it in the Riot Games folder.
- Once found, initialize it instantly.
- Following this, reach out to projects > lol_air_client > releases > and choose the newest folder.
- Thereafter, you will have to look out for “releasemanifest” as well as “S_OK” files.
- Once found, you will just have to remove the files.
- Next, initialize the “Deploy” folder and eliminate the files named “META-INF“, LoLClient.exe“,logs“ as well as “lol.properties”
- Once removed successfully, try launching the game afresh and check whether your issue is sorted or not.
We understand that LoL is one of the most engaging multiplayer online games. Therefore, it must be in your list of favorites if you are addicted to such online gaming programs.
And, if so, then confronting the error message “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working” can be quite frustrating for you.
Nonetheless, with the feasible workarounds, we offered, countering the glitch will be no more than a child’s play for you.
Thus, in case, you face the recurring issue, try the solutions cited above right away. These are indeed the most effective for you.