Verification inability is a common problem of iOS 9.1. Basically, this problem can occur while updating your iOS device into the latest versions. Well, you can fix the verification problem by applying some major methods. So, in this article, we will discuss those solutions for iOS 9.1 failed verification one by one.
How to Solve iOS 9.1 Failed Verification
Here, we will discuss some possible ways to resolve iOS 9.1 failed verification efficiently. You need to follow the instruction thoroughly and apply them.
Method 1: Relaunch Settings
At first, double-tap on the Home button and locate the Settings option and swipe it up for sending it off. Now, go back to the Home screen again, and then, open the Relaunch Settings option. After that, download the update once again.
Method 2: Reset the Network Settings
Resetting the Network Settings is another good option for solving the verification problem. Basically, you need WiFi connectivity for executing the whole process. At first, you have to go to the Settings option and then open the General option like the previous method.
After opening it, you have to select the Reset option and now, choose the Reset Network Settings. Them, click on the red text for confirming the reset. Now, the process is almost done and you have to install the iOS update again.
Method 3: Restore the iPhone with iTunes
- At first, you have to press the Home and Power button at the same time.
- After that, your phone starts rebooting.
- Now, if the Apple logo is showing on the screen, then you need to open the Recovery Mode.
- After that, you have to connect your phone with the computer through the USB cable.
- Then, make sure to install the latest version of iTunes.
- Now, you need to press the Home button and Power button together for 8 to 10 seconds. And then, release the power button only.
- After doing this, restore the iPhone with iTunes and check if the error is eliminated.
Method 4: Reset all the Settings
Reboot your phone first. So, press the Home button and the Power button at the same time. Basically, you have to hold those buttons for a minimum of 30 seconds. After that, you will see the Apple logo. Now, if you still find nothing, then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Reset all the settings. To do so, go to the Settings option.
- Then, click on the General option.
- After that, you have to click on the Reset option.
- Then, select the Reset All Settings option.
- This will reset all the customized Settings of your device. After resetting, the problem will be solved.
Method 5: Remove the Beta Profile
Deleting the Beta profile from the Apple device sometimes resolves iOS 9.1 failed verification issue. Some update verification issue appears due to the Beta profile. So, you should remove it from the device.
- At first, you need to open the Settings option.
- Then, open the General section.
- After that, the Profile option will open to you. And here, you have to find the Beta Software profile.
- After finding the profile, you need to erase or delete the profile.
- Then, reboot your phone again.
Method 6: Clean the RAM
This is another great way to solve the verification problem. You should erase the total RAM memory. At first, you have to open the “Slide to Power Off” option and then press down the Power button for opening the option.
After that, when the Apple logo will appear, release the button. Now, you have to hold down the Home button. After a few seconds, you will see that your device came back to the normal Home screen. In this way, the RAM memory will be totally removed from your phone.
Method 7 Delete the Recent iOS Update
This is the last thing you can try. To begin, you have to open the General option from Settings. Then, go to the Storage & iCloud Usage option and tap on the Select option. After that, a list will open to you and then you have to search for Software Update. Finally, click on the Delete Update option to complete.
So, we have discussed all the possible solutions one by one briefly. Hope, you can understand them easily and follow the instruction step by step. If you still have any doubt and queries, then you can leave your question in the comment section.