Acer is a well-known Taiwanese brand known for manufacturing personal computers and laptops. It produces computers for business, gaming, and personal computers. Though it has a sheer awesome reputation and has always been standing erect on the expectation of the users still the glitches and problems arise every now and then. Sometimes, while you are going to turn on the laptop you might find your acer laptop wont turn on. This happens if there is no charge left in the battery or if there is some problem with the hardware or software components. Thus, we are going to discuss what you should do if your acer laptop wont turn on.
Causes Of Acer Laptop Wont Turn On
There are several causes why the Acer laptop would not turn on. They are as follows:
- If there is some problem with the battery of the laptop, then the laptop will not turn on.
- Also, if there is no charge in the battery, then this problem might occur.
- There might be some problem with the indicator light, due to which this problem occurs.
- If the display of the laptop is broken, then this problem might arise.
- Also, if the fan of the processor is not functioning properly, then this problem might occur.
- If there is some problem with the RAM, then the laptop won’t turn on.
- Even if there are problems with the Hard Disk, your laptop would refuse to turn on.
Methods to Resolve Acer won’t turn on
Since we have mentioned the reasons for the Acer laptop not turning on, you have to fix the issue. Thus, fix the problem in this way:
- Checking the battery.
- Pressing the power button.
- Cooling down the laptop.
- Checking the display.
- Repairing the hardware.
We will discuss each method in details, so that you can resolve the problem.
Checking the Battery
The most common reason if you are seeing your Acer Aspire won’t turn on no lights is the battery problem. Thus, you have to check the battery of the Acer inspire laptop. Sometimes, if the battery dies out, then the laptop would not turn on. Also, if there is no charge in the battery, then the same situation might occur. Therefore, you have to charge the battery to resolve the issue. If the battery cannot be used anymore, then the laptop would not turn on. So, you to replace the battery in the laptop. This would help you to resolve the laptop.
Pressing the Power Button
Sometimes, you may find that the laptop has gone to ‘Sleep Mode’ and we think that it is not turning on. Thus, press and release the Power button to wake it from the Sleep Mode. After coming out of the Sleep Mode, just reboot your Acer laptop once.
Cooling down the Laptop
Due to overheating, the power of the laptop suddenly shuts down. The Acer laptops have a utility that is power down when it gets overheated. This maintains the good life of the battery. Thus, it is better to cool down by not using for some time. After the laptop cools down, switch on the laptop.
Checking the Display
Sometimes, there might be a problem with the display of the laptop, due to which the laptop is not turning on. Thus, we have to check the display of the laptop. Therefore volume up to the laptop and turn it on. If you hear the sound of the Windows then you have to understand there is some problem is the laptop itself.
Repairing the Hardware
If after following the above-mentioned methods the issue is not resolved, then you need to understand that the problem lies with any of the hardware components of your laptop. Often you can find in these circumstances that the Power button of your laptop is damaged. In other cases, the users have also detected that there have been problems with the RAM or the Hard Disk which is not letting your laptop to start up.
Some Other Ways:
Also, you can follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Ensure whether the battery is working properly.
- If it is not working, then take out the battery from the battery case.
- Now, remove the charger from the laptop and the socket.
- Then, press and hold down the power key for 50 seconds.
- Now, wait for 21 seconds.
- Then, place the battery in the holder and connect the charger to it and turn it on.
Thus, hopefully, the laptop will turn on now.
Hence, by following the above-listed steps, you can resolve the issue of Acer laptop won’t turn on.
For other any other issues regarding Acer laptop, place your queries in the comments section.