QuickBooks is one of the preferred accounting softwares across the world. It has multiple features to execute work in a fast and easy way. With its array of features, it also comes with certain drawbacks like error during installation. Among them, the most reported issue is QuickBooks error 1935 which occurs during installation of QuickBooks or .NET Framework network file. If you don’t know how to fix the problem, stop to panic.In this article we will walk you through the reasons for the QuickBooks error and help you to solve them with the most effective and easiest methods.
Potential Reasons for QuickBooks Error 1935
QuickBooks Error 1935 can occur due to multiple failures. If you don’t know the correct one, then it will be hard to solve. We have provided the valid causes below, hence take a quick look:
- Due to the damaged Windows system file.
- When your PC recovers from malware or virus damaging the QuickBooks related file.
- Due to deletion or corrupted entries.
- Because of incomplete installation or uninstalling of the QuickBooks.
- Framework of .Net is damaged.
- Framework of .Net is not established in the computer. 7
- Due to an outdated .NET framework.
- When you format QuickBooks files.
- Due to the setting of anti-virus.
What problem it causes in computer
Now you will wonder how to identify the problem that may trigger QuickBooks error 1935. Don’t worry, we have provided a list of symptoms below so that you can identify the symptoms properly:
- Your computer will be frozen for sometime
- A warning notification of “ERROR-1935 QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience” will be pop-up in the screen.
- Code Error 1935 will be suddenly pop-up and crash or stop the program
- The window will run slowly and the response sent by your mouse, keyboard and other external devices will be slowed down
- A warning message of “A problem has been detected in your pc by the following file” will be pop-up and your windows will be automatically shut down to prevent any kind of damage to the computer.
How to Solve QuickBooks install error 1935?
There is no doubt that if you try to search the methods on the internet to solve the problem of Error 1935 then you will get varied methods. But most of them are fake, not tested or advice you to use a third party software. QuickBooks is an important software for business and we will never advise you to use malicious software for safety purpose of your business.
If you want to try a method which is absolutely accurate and only use tools which are provided by QuickBooks or Microsoft then follow the methods carefully.
Using Clean Install Function
- At first, open the Run Dialogue box using Windows Key+ R key and type msconfig on it, then click OK to open the System Configuration.
- After that choose the General tab from the top of the pop-up window and tick on the Load system services and Load startup items box which you will find in the section below.
- Once you select the above mention list, open the service tab and tick on the Hide all the Microsoft services ( From the bottom of the pop-up window) option and select the button Disable all.
- After doing the above step you have to uncheck the Hide all Microsoft services option but make sure that Windows installer option is selected from the service list to proceed to the next step.
- Now restart your device and when your device is open it will be ready to use clean install function for installing, uninstallation and reinstallation.
In case if you want to know what is clean install then, it is an OS installation function that overwrites all the other content of the hard disk and also removes the current operating system and user file during the installation process.
- Then follow the same step as mentioned above to open the System Configuration tab again and this time select the Normal Startup from the General Tab and click Ok.
- To finish the whole method click on the Restart button from the System Configuration.
Hopefully, it will also remove all the corrupted file from the hard drive.
Enable .NET Framework or repair it
- Open your device and open the Run dialogue box using the Windows Key+ R key. Then type Control Panel and press OK to open it.
- Then choose the Uninstall a program under the Program section.
- At the left side of the new window, you will find Turn Windows features on or off option. It will open a new popup window where you will get the list of the Windows Feature, check that .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled or not.
- If it is not enabled then tick on the box beside it to enable it. Then press OK to close the Windows Feature and reboot the computer.
- If you want to repair the .NET Framework 4.5 then uncheck its box from the list and reboot the computer.
- Once the reboot is done, re-enable the .NET Framework using the above process and restart your device for one last time.
- In some cases, you have to fix the problem of .Net Framework 3.5 SP 1 to solve the error problem, at that time you have to follow the same process. The only difference will be you have to check and uncheck the .Net Framework 3.5 SP 1 instead of .NET Framework 4.5
Using this method will enable or repair the .NET Framework and solve the Error 1935 problem completely.
Disable the antivirus temporarily
QuickBooks error 1935 sometimes occur due to security system software during the installing process of the QuickBooks.
If you are also getting the QuickBooks install error 1935, at first restart your device and try to install QuickBooks again to check if the problem is caused by antivirus or minor system error. If the problem is fixed after the restart then good. If not, then there is a high chance that the problem is occuring due to certain malware or virus.
So to install the QuickBooks without any problem disable the antivirus software or spyware and then try to install the QuickBooks again. If the process goes smoothly, re-enable the antivirus after the installation process.
If you don’t want to disable the security system due to sensitive content or information of your device then you can also Install the QuickBooks from the Selective Startup.
Update the System
Sometimes a minor problem like outdated system or software can also cause the error 1935.To fix the problem you have to type update in search box option and hit enter. From the search result, you have to Select the Windows Update option. From the new window, you will find the ‘Turn on automatic updating’ option. Turn it On to automatically to download the update and install them. But if you want to do it manually then you have to click on the Install Updates button from the bottom left corner of the window.
Installing Microsoft .NET structure
If you want to install or update the Microsoft .NET structure to resolve the problem then the first thing you should do is refresh the Microsoft .NET structure to its recent form then Click on its official website and download the web installer from it. After that, the only thing is left is to go through the on-screen instruction from your device to install it. After that introduce .NET structure as it is required to solve the problem.
Using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
If all the above method fail to work for you then the only thing is left is to use the Diagnostic tool of the QuickBooks. To use the method open your computer and log in to the system as an Administrator to make the changes. Then connect your system with internet and download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. Then save the file in your system’s desktop and install it by double-clicking on the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe file. Make sure that all other programmes are closed during the process to avoid any kind of installation issue. Once the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool completes the full diagnostic of your device reboot or restart the system.
Once the whole process is complete try to install the QuickBooks software again.
We have listed some of the proven methods in this article. If you are able to fix the problem using the above mentioned methods then do leave feedback below.