The Outlook is a very useful webmail app which is used to transfer the email via a good internet service. Moreover, it is used as a package of service where the users get facility to store the important contacts and they can also assign the tasks datewise. Besides its incredible performance, some of the technical glitches make it complicated to handle. The Outlook users often may get stuck with the unexpected error message, “Outlook stuck on loading profile.” Once you get this error message, then you won’t able to open your Outlook account without fixing it. However, we are going to talk about some of the effective steps to overcome this technical error permanently.
Significant Issues Behind Outlook 2016 Stuck on Loading Profile Issue:
There are some of the technical glitches that you can find responsible for this Outlook error. Moreover, it hampers the entire functional areas of the Outlook email. Here, we are going to discuss the following reasons that alert you to identify the core factors for this annoying issue.
- Corrupted Outlook profile and its associated files create the Outlook opening like major issues very often.
- Outlook problem may occur due to the bad PST or OST file. If the PST file is somehow not maintained properly, then it damages the executable file of Outlook.
- If Outlook is starting in Compatibility Mode, then it creates a problem in Outlook app accessing issue.
- If any problem occurs in the Outlook account navigation panel, then it becomes harmful for the Outlook users.
- Outlook won’t be able to start in Admin mode, then it becomes difficult to handle the Outlook account.
- Glitched Add-ins are another reason responsible for Outlook 2010 stuck on loading profile.
Resolve the Outlook Stuck On Loading Profile Issue With Effective Steps:
Some of the technical ways that you can use to overcome this Outlook page loading issue quickly. Moreover, these effective steps have the ability to get rid of the unethical issues regarding your Outlook account. Here, we are going to discuss some of the crucial steps to tackle and you might try out as well to avoid this problem.
Method 1: Run Outlook in Admin Mode
By running the Outlook profile in Administrator Mode, you can fix the internal problems regarding the Outlook. So, you need to launch the profile in Admin mode before accessing the email via this app.
- Type “outlook.exe” in the search box and locate the Outlook execution file from the Start menu list.
- Now, right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator from the pop-up menu appeared on the screen. The Outlook file will open in Administrative Mode.
- Finally, try to access your Outlook account and verify whether the message Outlook stuck on loading profile appears on the screen or not.
Method 2: Resetting the Navigation Panel
Usually, the navigation panel allows users to access emails, calendars, contacts, and tasks, etc. So, you need to keep the navigation panel trouble-free. Then, you need to reset the Navigation panel to its default state.
- Close the Outlook app properly and type “outlook.exe/resetnavpane” in the search box.
- Hit the Enter key and try to run Outlook app Reset pane. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- When done, it will show a successful message and will revert into the default state of the Outlook app.
- Now, open your Outlook account by entering the correct credentials and resolve the accessing issue easily.
Method 3: Turn Off Outlook Compatibility Preferences
You can recover the Outlook from the compatibility mode and by doing that you can fix this Outlook issue effectively. To perform it, you need to follow the basic steps below.
- Press the Windows key and type “outlook.exe” in the Cortana search box.
- After locating the Outlook executable file on the list, right-click on it and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Compatibility tab from the Properties window and remove the tick from the checkbox that says, “Run this program in compatibility mode.”
- Now, navigate to the bottom section of the window and make sure that all the settings are done correctly. Tap on the Apply button and bring new changes in Outlook account.
- Finally, try to access your Outlook profile and verify whether the Outlook 2016 stuck on loading profile still exists or not.
Method 4: Launch Outlook Profile in Airplane Mode
This temporary fix helps the users to get the past loading screen. So, you need to disable the Active network interface and turn into the Airplane Mode. After that, enable the WiFi connection to get back into the Normal Mode.
- Close your Outlook account and all the associated files of your Outlook profile.
- Now, click on the Network icon from the System tray of the taskbar( bottom-right side of desktop).
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon and turn it off. Now, click on the Airplane Mode icon and enable it.
- After that, open the Outlook profile in Admin Mode and enable the Network in Normal Mode.
- Next, reconnect to the internet and verify whether you can access your Outlook account or not.
Method 5: Remove.Net Framework
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and type “appwiz.cpl” in the search box.
- Hit the Enter key to launch the Control Panel App installed window.
- Now, scroll down to the Microsoft.NET Framework and locate it.
- Then, right-click on that program and choose Uninstall from the pop-up menu appeared on the screen.
- Next, confirm this app uninstallation process by pressing the Yes button and it will start to app removal process after getting a confirmation. The process will remove the updates which creates a technical hazard.
- Wait until the display shows “The Microsoft .NET application is removed successfully”. Once done, then reboot the PC in normal mode and check whether the loading profile got fixed or not.
Method 6: Repair the Outlook Data File
Download an Outlook Data recovery PST tool that can scan the entire files of the Outlook. Then, repair them if necessary. It also removes the affected files from the Outlook file list and reduces the Outlook Profile loading time.
- First, close all the Outlook regarding apps and exit from other background running programs.
- Now, right-click on the This PC icon and choose the Open option from the pop-up menu appeared on the screen.
- Next, double-click on the Local Drive (C:\) and click on the Program Files under the C drive.
- Type “SCANPST.exe” in the search box from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Now, run the ScanPST executable file by double-tapping on it and click on the Browse button to select the correct path of your PST file.
- After loading the PST file, click on the Start button and wait until the process is completed. It will show the number of affected files and folders.
- Finally, tick the box that says, “Make a backup of scanned file before repairing” and click on the Repair button to start the File repair process.
The process will take several minutes and make sure that all the corrupted files are repaired. Once done, try to relaunch YouTube and play a video to check whether the Outlook 2010 stuck on loading profile got fixed or not.
Method 7: Starting Outlook in Safe Mode and Remove Extensions
You can open the Outlook in Safe Mode by removing the problematic extensions, then you can fix this problem easily. Besides this, it helps to speed up the Outlook profile and you can access the emails quickly.
- After closing the Outlook account, type “outlook.exe/safe” on the search box and open the Outlook in Safe Mode by hitting the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Now, click on the File tab and choose the Options from the drop-down list.
- Then, click on the Add-in tab and choose COM Add-ons from the expanding drop-down menu.
- Tap the GO button and disable each add-ins by removing the tick from the checkbox. Next, hit the OK button and close the Outlook window.
- After that, restart the Outlook account normally and re-enable the Add-ins from the File tab. Thus, you can easily figure out the Outlook loading issue effectively.
Method 8: Create a New Outlook Profile
After removing all the corrupted files from your system, you can create a new Outlook Email profile. Then, you can see that the Outlook Manager will boot up on the screen and complete the setup process.
- Type “control mlcfg32.cpl” in the Cortana search box and press the Enter key to launch the Outlook Account Control window.
- Click on Show Profiles from the window and tap on the Add button and create a new profile.
- Next, insert a suitable name for it and choose the option that says, “Use auto Email Account setup” to enter your email credentials. Configure the account properly by saving the details.
- After finishing the new profile configuration, go back to your initial Mail window and set it as a default choice.
- After that, click on Always Use this Profile checkbox and choose your newly created profile from the list appeared on the screen.
- Finally, hit the Apply button and save the New preferences. Now, restart the Outlook profile and eliminate Outlook stuck on loading profile problem.
In this article, we have defined the effective ways to overcome the Outlook stuck on loading profile very easily. Moreover, it helps to enhance Outlook performance as well. Besides this, we have tried to analyze the possible issues behind this technical issue that helps you to identify the exact factors. So, we hope this content will be useful to avoid this critical error and keep your Outlook profile safe from unauthorized access.