When you start the device, then you can see that the PC shows an unexpected error that is often known as the BSOD problem. You might try with the same process multiple times and every time you might get failed as it takes restart in each and every time.
Moreover, you can’t access the Windows as it crashes automatically after showing the error message, “KMode_Exception_Not_Handled Windows 10 automatically”. Furthermore, the system ultimately crashes immediately after freezing on a frequent basis.
However, we are going to define the effective solutions to mitigate this critical error.
How to Fix KMode_Exception_Not_Handled Windows 10 Error with Simple Ways?
Here, we are going to explain some of the effective steps that will be better to resolve the KMode Exception error immediately. Moreover, the following ways will help to fix the blue screen of death error and enhances the performance of the system with ease.
Solution 1: Turn on the Safe Mode and Update the drivers
If the driver corruption issue occurs, then you might face the BSOD error. Then, you need to upgrade the outdated drivers in the Safe Windows environment.
- First, press the F8 key from the keyboard when the Windows boot window appears on the screen.
- Here, you can see the several Startup options on the Windows Recovery Environment. Choose the Troubleshoot option from that window.
- After that, click on the Advanced Options from the next window and select the Startup Settings from the resultant window.
- Next, press the Restart button and reboot the System in Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the Shift and F8 key together from the keyboard.
- After restarting the Windows in Normal Mode, press the Windows key from the keyboard. Then, type “devicemgmt.msc’ in the search box and then press the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- After that, locate the drivers that are using the older version of the drivers and select them one by one. Especially, upgrade the Network Drivers with the latest version to avoid this annoying hassle.
- Then, right-click on them and choose Update Driver from the pop-up menu that appears on the screen.
- Click on the Update the Drivers automatically/ Search Automatically for updated driver software option and tap on the Next button to keep continue the steps.
- Wait for a while until the driver update process is done successfully and when done, press the Finish button.
- Finally, restart the PC and check whether the BSOD error still appears on the display or not.
Solution 2: Update the BIOS
BIOS update failure causes the Windows Startup error and displays an unexpected issue at the time of installing a new app. Then, update the BIOS with the latest version to avoid this kind of hassle.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and choose the gear icon (Settings app) from the appeared menu.
- Now, click on the Update and Security icon from the Settings window and select the Recovery option from the left pane of the window.
- After that, go to the Advanced Startup window and click on the Restart Now.
- Then, choose the Troubleshoot option from the next window and tap on the Advanced options.
- In the resultant window, you can see that the updates are displayed in a queue if available. Select UEFI Firmware Settings from that window.
- Finally, click on the Restart button and start the PC in Normal Mode after finishing the BIOS update.
Solution 3: Reinstall the System Security Software
Incorrect installation of the system security software or an outdated antivirus sometimes creates a major problem like a BSOD error. To get rid of this severe issue, uninstall the security software and reinstall with the latest version to perform KMode_exception_not_handled Windows 10 fix.
- Tap on the Start button and open the Start menu on the screen.
- Now, type “control” in the Cortana search box and hit the Enter key to enter into the Control Panel window.
- Choose Programs and Features from the Control Panel window and click on Uninstall a Program under this section.
- Here, you can see a list of applications that are already installed on your system with their basic details.
- Right-click on the Antivirus Software executable file and its other associated files. Then, click on the Uninstall from the context menu.
- Confirm the app uninstallation process by pressing the YES button and wait for a while until you get the message, “the Software is removed successfully”.
- Now, go to a trustworthy website and download antivirus from an authentic link. After that, install it on the system and make sure that both the version of the device OS and the security software is compatible with each other.
- Once done, reboot the system in Normal Mode and verify whether all the software is working or not.
Solution 4: Rename/ Delete the Problematic Files
The BSOD error occurs when you recently install some of the programs but there are some errors inside the app. Then, you might rename those problematic files and remove them from your device if necessary.
- You might identify the recently installed file from your device. Now, check whether they are working fine or not.
- If any problem occurs, then you might right-click on those files and choose the rename option and change the name of those files. In case of a severe issue, tap on the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
- After that, click on the Yes button from the resultant dialog box and remove those apps one after another.
- Finally, try to perform the update program and see whether the KMode_exception_not_handled Windows 10 still persists or not.
Solution 5: Disable the Fast Startup
- Open the Control Panel window and click on the View by icon to change the icon view by making it Large icons.
- Click on the Power Options icon from the same page and tap on the option says, “Choose what the power buttons do” from the left pane of the next window.
- Now, choose the “Changed settings that are currently unavailable” link.
- Remove the tick from the checkbox says, “Turn on fast startup (recommended)” and save the new changes to apply the modified settings.
- Finally, try to restart the Computer and verify whether the KMode Exception Not Handled problem got fixed or not.
Solution 6: Verify RAM
Storage device problem is one of the major factors for accessing the Windows PC without any flaws. Then, you have to perform a RAM test and then remove the problem as per the result.
Here are the steps to perform the method:
- Press the Windows and R key from the keyboard together and launch the Run dialog box on the screen.
- After that, type “mdsched.exe” and hit the Enter key to launch the Memory Diagnostic window.
- Now, choose the option “Restart Now and Check For Problems(recommended) from the next window.
- After getting the confirmation, the Windows will start automatically and resolve the RAM issue immediately.
- Finally, try to reboot the device and verify whether the KMode_exception_not_handled Windows 10 still appears on the display or not.
- If the problem still occurs, then replace the RAM as soon as possible. Now, perform a fresh RAM test and resolve the Windows Startup Error quickly.
Solution 7: Modify the CPU Voltage Manually
Too high or too low CPU voltage is harmful for the Computer system and then it may show the blue screen of death error like unexpected issues very often. Then, do the following steps to modify the CPU voltage and overcome the Windows Startup error as soon as possible.
- Switch on the PC and press the F2 key from the keyboard to reach the BIOS window.
- Now, navigate the CPU frequency section and check whether the turbo speed of the CPU is same as the CPU frequency or not. If it is mismatched, then modify the value as per the convenience of your device.
- Exit from the BIOS window and verify whether the BIOS update error still persists or not.
However, without technical help, it is very dangerous as the voltage modification is entirely dependent on the CPU capacity.
Sum it Up…
This content has given a strong implication on the Blue Screen Death Error(BSOD) with effective solutions.
Moreover, we have tried to define the significant reasons that are responsible for making this annoying problem very often.
Besides this, those methods are very effective to resolve any kind of Windows Startup error without affecting other sections.
So, we hope this article will be very beneficial to avoid KMode_exception_not_handled Windows 10 without any hassle. However, you can opt for our reliable service for a quick fix.