In this article, you will get easy steps that will provide guidance on “how to uninstall Geforce Experience?”. There are some reasons for which you need to remove the Geforce Experience software. Among the causes, if the setup file of the application that you download is corrupted somehow, then you must have to uninstall it. Even. when the software itself has some kind of issue, then also, there is a need to remove that software. Moreover, if there is any conflict between the Geforce Experience and the antivirus software, then you can get this error.
Definition of the GeForce Experience
The Geforce Experience is the supporting software for the graphics card made by Nvidia Corporation. This application helps to keep the driver of the graphics card up to date. Even this application optimize the settings of any games automatically. Also, there is a capability to take screenshots and even record the gameplay with this application.
Methods to Uninstall the GeForce Experience Software
This section of the article will provide you with various steps that will guide you on how to uninstall GeForce experience application?
Steps to Remove the GeForce Experience Software via Control Panel
This point will give steps to uninstall the GeForce Experience application by using the Control Panel. In order to attempt that, follow the steps below:
- First, tap on the combination of both ‘Windows + R’ keys simultaneously. This will launch a new dialogue box with the name ‘Run’.
- Within this dialogue box, write the text “control panel” on the blank space next to the label ‘Open:’ and then press the ‘Enter’ key.
- As soon as you do this, then a new window comes up with the name ‘Control Panel’. This window basically contains all the settings categories of the computer, which you can adjust at your will.
- Next, within this window locate and choose the category ‘Programs’. Then, a new page will come up within this window, choose the option ‘Programs and Features’.
- Now, another page opens up and in it, there will be a list full of all applications installed within the computer.
- From that list, locate and select the ‘GeForce Experience’ application and then right-click on it. After that, choose the option ‘Uninstall’
- This will launch the uninstaller window of the software, follow the information on the screen and accordingly remove the software from the computer.
- At last, after the removal process of the GeForce Experience is complete, restart the machine.
Another Way to Uninstall GeForce Experience via Settings
In this point of the article, you will get steps to remove the GeForce Experience via the ‘Settings’ application:
- First, tap on the ‘Windows’ logo and then choose the ‘Gear’ icon, just above the ‘Power’ icon. This will open a new window called ‘Settings’.
- Within this window, navigate and select the category ‘Apps’. This opens a new page within the window, where you will see all the installed applications present on the computer.
- Now, from the list under the sub-heading ‘App & features’, find and select the ‘GeForce Experience’ software. Then, at the bottom of this option, choose the button ‘Uninstall’.
- Go to the previous point and choose the seventh and eight steps to remove the application from the machine.
- At last, reboot the computer.
To Round It Off:
If do not know “how to uninstall Geforce Experience?”, then go to the previous section and follow all the steps present there. Even after following all the points on the above section, if you cannot able to remove the software, then do not worry, Just provide all the details of the problem that you have faced on the comment section present at the bottom of this page.