Whenever you encounter the error user profile can not be loaded Windows 10, this essentially indicates that the profile that you have created is corrupted. Besides, it even does not allow you to access the Windows 10 correctly. But this frustrated error can be solved by using some manual tweaks. This is why go through this article thoroughly and avail the best ways for a Solved user profile can not be loaded Windows 10.
Causes for User Profile Service Failed the Sign In Windows 10 Error:
There are many reasons which are responsible for this problem and due to that, you may face this issue. Identify the problems at first and then proceed with the most appropriate solutions.
- In case your User profile gets corrupted you may face this problem.
- There might be some corruption in the registry key and due to which the user profile can not be loaded Windows 10.
- When you upgrade your Windows operating system to Windows 10 you may face this issue. This is because Windows 10 creates a new user profile and due to that older user profile service failed the sign in windows 10.
Know the Easy Solution to Fix User Profile Service Failed Windows 10 Error:
There are very simple and easy ways through which you can fix this problem. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge to perform this. Just follow the instructions as provided below:
Repair the Registry Keys
Due to the Corruption in registry keys, user profile service failed in Windows 10 or another operating system. But before you repair the registry key you need to have the backup. Registry keys are very sensitive and if you make any mistake while doing the repair you might face the various critical issues. Now to repair the registry keys you need to follow the below steps;
- Press the Windows logo key and the letter R key together in order to get the run box on your computer screen.
- A small Run dialog box will appear on your computer screen.
- You will get to see a white panel where you can type in. Make that space empty if something is written there. After that, you need to type regedit and hit Enter button through the keyboard.
- A registry editor window will come up on your computer screen. You have to locate all the corrupt registry key and delete in order to fix this error.
- Once you completed the process go ahead and check if the problem is still there or not.
Restart Your Computer
This is one of the easiest and the quickest way to get rid of this issue. Sometimes a reboot can fix this problem easily. Windows occasionally face problems regarding your user profile. You should restart your system and try to log in again. Lastly, check whether the issue is resolved or not
This could be a handy option to resolve the user profile service failed in your system. Hence, perform the task as instructed below:
- First, you have to restart your computer operating system and press the F8 button to get the Windows’ boot menu. You have to select the safe mood and then boot into Window.
- Once the system gets booted up completely and you can see all your regular icons on the screen you have to open the command prompt.
- In the command prompt, you should type rstrui to load System Restore. After that, you need to hit on the click option and choose a restore point. Now, pick the data where your computer works properly.
- Lastly, click on the next option and then hit on the Finish option in order to complete this process. After that go ahead and check if the problem is still there or not.
Create a New User Account
Before you start this process ensure to have a back up your user profile. Once you have the back up now you can create a new user account.
- At first, click on the Windows 10 Start button. In the menu list, you will get to see the Settings option. Once you click on that a Settings window will come up on your computer screen.
- Now, click on the Accounts option and select Family and other users.
- At the right side, you will get option Add someone else to this PC. Select this option.
- A new screen will come up on your system where you required to put your email address or phone number. But you don’t have to provide this. Simply click on the link I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Once you click on that Window prompt you to enter the detail of your existing email or set up a new account. But at the bottom, you will find Add a user without a Microsoft account. Now you will get the Windows account creation screen. Provide all the required information and complete the process.
- Once you are done click on next and Windows will take you to the Account screen. You have created a local user account on your Windows 10 computer.
Hope from this article we are aware of that what are the causes for user profile service failed windows 10 and how you can get out of this trouble. All you need to do just follow the above simple steps. In case of any trouble, it is better to opt for an experts help.