Many of us must be using Acer tablets nowadays along with the tablets of other notable brands. This is because they are available at a reasonable price and are very much user-friendly. But, after using the Acer tablet for a long time in some cases, you may find that the Acer tablet wont turn on. This occurs, if there is no charge in the battery of the tablet or if there is a problem with the hardware part of the tablet.
Therefore, we are going to discuss what needs to be done if suddenly the Acer tablet isn’t turning on.
Cause Of Acer Tablet Wont Turn On
The reasons why the Acer tablet will not turn on are as follows:
- If there is no charge in the tablet then it would not turn on.
- Also, if the connections in the tablets are not perfect then the Acer tablet would not turn on.
- If there is dust on the tablet then the tablet might not turn on.
- RAM can also be a problem. If there is a problem with the RAM of the tablet then this problem might arise.
- If there is a problem with the processor of the Acer tablet, even then it would not turn on.
Procedure To Resolve Acer Tablet Won’t Turn On
Thus, we have to fix the problem of the Acer tablet would not turn on. Therefore, follow the procedure to fix the problem:
- Checking The Battery.
- Performing A Power Cycle.
- Checking The Connections.
- Troubleshooting the Cable.
- Resetting The Tablet.
We are going to explain the procedures elaborately.
Checking the Battery
Sometimes, we keep the tablet in Sleep Mode and misinterpret it as the tablet is not turning on. Thus, press the ‘Power key’ and check whether you have kept the tablet in the Sleep Mode. Even if there is no charge on the tablet, then it would not turn on. Thus, connect the tablet to the charger and let it charge. If after doing this the tablet still doesn’t turn on then replace the battery in the tablet.
Performing a Power Cycle
Sometimes, due to some technical faults, the tablet would not turn on. Thus we have to perform a power cycle of the tablet. If you are using a tablet with a removable battery then open the back cover of the tablet and take the battery out. Then, after a few seconds, place the battery in the case and turn on the tablet. But, if you are using a tablet with a non-removable battery then press the power key for 5 seconds to reboot the tablet. This will fix the problem with the tablet.
Checking the Connections
If the battery in the tablet is drained out and you are charging the tablet, now after an hour you are not able to turn on the tablet, then check the connection. Ensure whether the charger is properly connected with the tablet. If not then connect the charger to the tablet and properly and charge it. If even after you go through this the problem is not fixed, then change the charger.
Troubleshooting the Cable
Sometimes, the cable might be faulty therefore you have to troubleshoot it. Thus, if you have any other tablets or smartphones in the house, then try to connect it and charge it for a while. If the cable is all right, then there might be some problem with the tablet itself.
Resetting the tablet
If after following all the procedures the problem is not fixed then you have to reset the tablet. Thus to reset the tablet follow the steps:
- Switch off the tablet at first.
- Then, select the ‘Power key’ and the ‘Upper Volume Locker key’ for 3 seconds.
- Now, slowly release the finger from the ‘Power key’.
- Then on the select boot page, select choose the appropriate option with the ‘Volume lockers’ and the ‘Power Key’.
- Next, select ‘SD Image Update Mode’.
- Then, choose the option ‘wipe data/factory reset’ to rest the tablet.
- Now, select the option ‘Yes’ to delete all the information and the data from the tablet.
- Select the option ‘Reboot system now’.
- Thus, your system will restart.
Thus, by following these procedures, you can resolve the issue of the Acer tablet won’t turn on.
This will eventually solve your problem but if you like our article or for more updates on interesting topics, stay connected with us. You can also comment below.