Windows 10 is an Operating System that is developed by Microsoft. This OS is the latest iteration from Microsoft. Since this system software has a lot of new, unique features and applications, therefore it has gathered a lot of attention from people. The reason for which this OS has become popular is due to the new update that the company has implemented. Despite the fact, this OS has a lot of unique features and applications in it, even then you may encounter a lot of problems. One such problem that you can get is on how to remove password from Windows 10. In the next section, you will get reasons on why you need to remove the password.
How To Remove Password From Windows 10?
It is a good practice to have your account protected with a password. But, sometimes it is not so convenient to enter the login password, in order to open your desktop. Thus, it is necessary for you to know how to remove the password from your machine. Even, if you somehow forget the password then, in that case, there is a need for you to know how to bypass the login page and remove to the password.
Practical Solutions On How To Remove Password From Windows 10
In this section, you will get various methods on the process of removing password from Windows 10.
Delete Password Requirement For Every User
- First, depress the combination of ‘Windows key + R’, to start the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- After that, in the dialog box enter the command ‘netplwiz’ and tap ‘Enter’ to execute it. This will launch the ‘User Accounts’ window.
- In this window, under the ‘Users’ tab, deselect the checkbox that says ‘Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.’
- Then hit on the button ‘Apply’.
- Now, type in the password of the current user account and then again type that same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ area. After it is complete hit ‘OK’
- At last, click ‘OK’ on the ‘User Account’ window.
- Finally, reboot the system.
When the boot process completes and the computer is running, then try to choose a user account and look if you can able to see the desktop.
Alter Microsoft Account To A Local User Account And Remove It
- First, depress the ‘Start’ key to display the menu.
- Then select the ‘Gear’ icon just above the ‘Power’ button in order to open the ‘Settings’ window.
- In that window, choose the category ‘Accounts’.
- Now, in the new window with the username of yours, find and choose a link that says ‘Sign in with a local account instead’.
- After that, again in another new window with a heading ‘Switch to a local account’, enter your current password in the text area with the same name.
- Then hit the ‘Next’ button and after that follow the information on your screen, in order to alter the Microsoft account to a local user account.
- Now, redo the first three steps.
- After that, inside the window go to a section ‘Other accounts you use’ and then find and choose the Microsoft account that you wish to remove from your machine.
- When you have got the required account, then tap on the ‘Remove’ button.
- At last, the Microsoft account will get removed after you follow the information that appears in front of you.
Delete Password From Local User Account
- Press the combination of ‘Windows key + I’ simultaneously to open the ‘Settings’ window.
- Within that window, choose ‘Accounts’ category.
- Now, on the left side of the window, choose the ‘Sign-in’ options.
- Then on the right side of that window select ‘Change’ within the section ‘Password’
- In the new window, enter the present password of the user account in the ‘Current password’ area. Then, hit on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, on the next page leave all the fields empty and tap on the button ‘Next’,
- Lastly, press the ‘Finish’ button. After everything is done close the ‘Settings window.
If you follow all the solutions that are given above carefully then you can able to remove password Windows 10 easily. But if you cannot able to do so then share your doubts and follow our next post.