Have you heard about Kissmanga? It is a legitimate site that is known for streaming manga, Japanese comics. But with time several copyists have formed a group of websites that can lead to various malware infections.
The malicious kissmanga website holds various ads and whenever you browse these site it will connect you with subsequent misleading and suspicious sites. You may even end up installing an undesirable app and malware on your computer.
If the kissmanga virus infects on the browser or the device that you are currently using then it can reduce the performance of the computer. Besides that, it keeps track of the browsers or websites that you search every day.
To avoid any kind of data breaches you should remove such malware from the device. Thus, we insist you go through this article. Here are a few simple but effective steps to get rid of kissmanga virus.
4 Easy Process to Remove KissManga Malware
If kissmanga virus has infected the computer that you are currently using, then this article will give you the best possible solution to fix the issue.
Process 1: Uninstall Corrupted Applications through Control Panel
Depending on the Windows OS version you are using you can uninstall all the corrupted applications through the Control Panel.
For Windows 7 users:
- First, you have to click on the “Start” button.
- Find “Control Panel” from the list of options.
- You will find “Programs and Features” after clicking on the Control Panel option.
- Next, click on the “Programs and Features” section and you will find a list of programs.
- Choose the “Kissmanga application” and right-click on it to uninstall the program.
For Windows 8 and 10 users:
- You have to first, go to the Start button, click on it.
- You will next find a quick access menu. Tap on the “Control Panel” section.
- Go for the “Programs and Features” section and click on it to uninstall the Kissmanga related folders from the Windows 8 and 10 system.
Process 2: Remove Programs from Internet Explorer
If you want to remove Kissmanga from the device, you have to remove malicious programs from the Web browser. So, follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the Internet Explorer.
- Next, choose the top menu and go for the “Tools option”.
- Choose the “Manage Add-ons’ option from the list. A window will appear after that, where you will find the recent add-ons that you have currently installed.
- Next, choose the “Toolbars and Extensions” option.
- Now look for the “kissmanga” program and right-click on it. Select the “Disable” option from the drop-down list.
This will remove the malicious programs from the computer. If you are using Google Chrome then you have to remove the unwanted plug-ins.
Process 3: Remove the unwanted plug-ins from Google Chrome
In order to fix the error, you have to first remove the unwanted plug-ins from Google Chrome. And for that, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Open the Google Chrome tab, and tap on the Chrome menu icon.
- Choose the “More Tools” option from the Menu icon.
- Next, go to the “Extension” option. There you will find the suspicious browser add-ons. Locate and select the plug-ins associated with the “Kissmanaga”.
- Click on the “Remove” option to delete it from the device.
Process 4: Remove Damaged Extensions From Mozilla Firefox
If you use Mozilla Firefox then you have to follow these steps to remove the “Kissmanaga” program from the Windows system.
- You have to first open the Mozilla Firefox window and go to the Firefox menu after that.
- Choose the “Add-ons” option and then click on the “Extensions”.
- From the “extensions” window, you will find the apps that you have recently installed.
- Select the “KissManga” program from the list of newly added applications. Click on the “Remove” option to delete it from the device.
Hopefully, these 4 processes will help you to remove or disable the kissmanga virus from the Windows system. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the feedback section below.