As the time passing by, every OS starts hanging or stuck with several glitches and so are the Windows 10. Regarding all those internal issues, every computer and their OS desire for computer performance test after a period of time. The performance test allows the computer to check all the recent performances or the stability of the system. These are Hard Drive performance, GPU performance, RAM size, Processor speed, etc, these aspects come within the boundary of the performance test. This feature also allows the computing device to detect any issues that are harming the system. This in-built feature is far beneficial to translate the computer’s performance into numbers for the Windows ecosystem. However, nowadays several users are frustrated with this annoying situation when nothing else is running on their PC which results in slow down the whole input system.
So, if you are one of those and in want of some effective and time-saving hacks to arrange the performance test on Windows 10, then you have landed on the right page. In this content, we will explore the efficient hacks to arrange a performance test on the computer in no time.
Effective Methods to Perform Computer Performance Test
We have arranged a few effective steps in order to perform a full computer performance test. We recommend you to perform all the steps discussed below to complete the process on your computer. This is an in-built diagnostic tool that you can use to perform this test either in real time or from a long time.
- At first, turn on your computer and tap the Windows button from the left-bottom corner of the screen.
- When the Search Panel appears on the screen, type Run into the box and tap the Enter key.
- Type performs/report into the Command bar and tap the Enter key or simply click on the OK button.
- Now, on the next screen, you can see a list of all the results where you have to click all the aspects one-by-one.
Checking the Computer’s Performance
- At first, click on the Warning tab from the top of the search results and click on OK to continue. This will provide all the links to more information for this section that comes up if there any warning of issues the computer is facing.
- Now, click on the Informational option which is the second option on the list. This feature allows the computer to provide more information about network cards, processor, etc.
- After that, drive to the third option and click on the Basic System Checks option. This in-built feature allows the computer to access all the provided information and their current status related to OS, Disks, Security Center, System Services, Hardware, and Drivers.
- Now, click on the Resource Overview option from the list and wait for the process to complete. This will allow the computer to access and verify all the major parts including the CPU, Disk Memory, and Network. This will automatically offer a diagnostic report if there any issue with those aspects on your computer.
After successfully completing all the above steps, you can now see all the diagnostic reports. The reports will automatically appear on the screen after the test is completed. You need to recover all those affected clauses. Click on the Repair button and click on the OK button to complete the task. The Windows will start repairing all those aspects and for those items that the Windows can’t repair, simply click on the Delete button from the very bottom of the screen. After that, you have successfully completed the performance test on your computer.
We have shared all the potential steps in order to perform computer performance test Windows 10. You need to proceed with all the above steps to complete the test process. Hope the above article was beneficial enough to guide you on how to test computer performance in minutes. In case, the above steps don’t work or you are facing trouble while arranging, then either you have done something opposite with those steps or there might be some other internal issues. In that case, confidently you can consult with an expert for further assistance. Lastly, we counsel you to submit your valuable feedback below in the comment segment to know about your experience.