Arris router is one of the best routers available on the market. The Arris router web interface is the control panel for your router, where all required settings are saved and can be changed.
Arris router login is useful for managing and configuring the router, deactivating or activating the guest WiFi network, securing the WiFi network, and others. So, you must log in to the Arris router to make changes to the network.
Here, you will learn how to access the Arris router on your computer using the Arris router IP address and the default Arris router password.
How to Login Arris Router?
Here, we are going to provide step by steps process to log in the Arris router to the computer. Therefore, follow and implement them exactly as instructed below:
Step 1 – Connect the Device to the Arris WiFi Router
At first, you will need to connect the device to the wired or wireless Arris router. Once the system is connected to the network, now enter the setup page of the Arris router on the system.
Step 2 – Launch the Web Browser and Access the Router
After connecting to the network, open the web browser that you are using on your computer. In the web browser, type http://192.168.0.1 IP address on the address bar and then, press the Enter button to visit the router’s IP.
Step 3 – Enter the Default Arris Router Username and Password
In the login page, type the Username and Password in the Username and Password box and then click on the Login button or hit the Enter button to access the setup page of the Arris router on your computer.
Default Username – admin
Default Password – password
How to Configure the Arris Router?
After logging in to the Arris router, now you have to configure the router that you need. From that page, you can change the login Username and Password. Moreover, you can change the Arris router wireless network name (SSID) and password.
To change the SSID and Password of the Arris router, perform the following:
- Type the router’s IP address in the address bar of the web browser and then, log in to the Arris router on your device.
- When the Arris router login page opens, navigate to the Settings and then find the WiFi name or SSID.
- Change the SSID or WiFi name that you want.
- After that, locate the Security option and set it to WPA2.
- Type the password in the Password box and then, click on the Apply option to save it.
- After performing this, reconnect all the devices.
Now, you have known how to log in to the Arris router on the system. Hopefully, all the above-mentioned steps will successfully login to the Arris router on your device.
Frequently Ask Questions:
How do you Reset the Arris Router?
- Find the Reset button from the Arris router.
- Then, press the Power button to turn on the router.
- Once the Arris router is turned on, press and hold the Reset button at least for 30 seconds.
- While pressing the Reset button, separate the power from the Arris router and then hold the Reset button for another thirty seconds.
- When you keep pressing the Reset button on the router, turn on the power and then, hold the Reset button an extra 30 seconds. Now the reset process has started.
- Once the process is done, you will enter its default factory.
How do you Setup the Arris Gateway?
- Connect the Arris gateway. Use the Coaxial cable to plug the cable port to the cable outlet.
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, plug the system to the cable modem gateway or through a wireless device.
- Plug the power adapter cable to the gateway and connect it to the electrical outlet. Now, the power and gateway are connected.
- Wait for a few seconds until the LED lights on.
How do you find the Username and Password of Arris Router?
- Click on the WiFi icon from the Taskbar of the computer and then select the Open Network and Sharing Center option.
- In that window, locate the Connections and then, click on the Network Connection that you are using.
- From the next window, click on the Properties option and then go to the Security tab.
- In the Security tab, you will find the WiFi Password.