The Arlo Security Light is a wire-free and water-resistant router so the users can place it indoors as well as outdoors. This light can provide up to 400 lumens and you can customize various settings including LED color, the brightness and the width of the beam in it.
The Arlo light has 11mbps WiFi, o USB-ports and N/A ETH-ports. So, if you bought an Arlo light router, then you have to know the Arlo login procedures.
Here, in this guide, we will discuss the entire setup process and complete specifications of this router.
Specifications of Arlo Light AL1101:
Here are the basic specifications of the Arlo Light AL1101 router. Look at the features provided below before buying this router.
CPU: Not Applicable
RAM: 0.078125 MiB
Flash: 0.25 MiB
Custom firmware: None
WiFi: 11mbps (no Wi-Fi capability)
WiFi throughput: Not Applicable
WiFi bands: Not Applicable
How to Perform Hard Reset of Netgear Arlo Light AL1101?
Likewise every electronic gadget, users face several problems with the Arlo Light router. While your router stops working, being unresponsive or dropping the connections frequently, then at first, you have to perform a hard reset of your router.
Moreover, if you forgot the password or the router settings are misconfigured, then performing a hard reset can help you to get rid of the problem.
Method 1: Using the Reset Button
- The very first thing you have to do is to check whether your Arlo router is powered on.
- Now, take a clip or a sharp pen and find the Restore Factory Setting button.
- Then, press the Reset button for ten to fifteen seconds.
- While the light starts to blink, then release the button and keep waiting for a few minutes.
- Once the power light gets solid, then it indicates that the reset process has been started.
Method 2: With the 30-30-30 Reset Process
By any chance, if the above procedure is not working for you, then try the 30-30-30 reset process by following the steps stated here.
- At first, you need to check that your router is switched on.
- Then, press down the Reset button and keep pressing it for fifteen to twenty seconds. You can use a paper clip or a pin to do this.
- When pressing the Reset button, you have to remove the power of the router.
- Hold the Reset button for more than three minutes and turn the power on of your Arlo light router.
This procedure is helpful for resetting any router or the factory setting.
How to Login Arlo Router?
To start the login process, at first, you have to launch a web browser that is installed on your device. After that, click on the address bar of the browser and write arlo.com.
Now, press the Enter button. Now, you might be prompted to give the username and password. After that, click on the Login button.
Netgear Arlo Security Cameras Setup Procedures:
Once you have completed the login processes, it’s time to start the setup of your router.
- At the initial step, take an Ethernet cable and connect the base station to the home router.
- After that, attach the power adapter to the base station.
- Once you see two green lights, it indicates that the setup process has completed successfully.
- Then, you have to register for an Arlo account and select the New System Setup option.
- Here you have to select the serial number of the base station and tap on the Continue option.
- Once the syncing process gets finished, unlock the battery compartment and then insert the batteries properly.
- Close the battery lit and the syncing process is completed.
- Now, press the Sync key and wait until the LED turns blue.
- At the final step, it’s time to place your camera.
Hope that the above information is enough for you to perform Arlo login successfully. But in case you have any further doubts, then contact with experts and take more guidance from them.