If you have recently bought an ADT router and don’t know how to log in, not to worry anymore. This guide will help you with the ADT login procedure. You can unwrap your new ADT router and start off the process to log into the router.
You definitely need some valid credentials to sign in to the web interface of the ADT router. Well, you can find the default credentials on the back or downside of the ADT router. Now, let’s carry on the login process.
How to Perform the ADT Login?
You can simply log into the ADT router’s web interface and connect to the router through the basic guidelines given below. We have kept it as minimal and simple as possible.
You should go through the list of requirements that are necessary for logging into the ADT router. Go through the enlisted items cited below.
- An ADT router, of course.
- An active and stable network connection, whether it is LAN or Wi-Fi.
- A web browser as per your choice.
We assume that you have arranged all the requirements. Now, let’s carry on with the steps for the ADT router login process.
Step 1: Connect to the Network
This is the preliminary step of the login procedure. Whether you are going to use a LAN connection or a Wi-Fi connection, you have to connect the router to the network.
Use the valid credentials for Wi-Fi connection. If you lack the credentials, then you can use a wired network connection. Connect the router to the LAN with the help of an ethernet cable. This step doesn’t require any credentials.
Step 2: Browse the IP Address
The most common IP address for ADT routers is 192.168.1.1. Check out the steps cited below to navigate to the IP address of your ADT router.
- Switch on your device.
- Explore any web browser as per your convenience.
- Next, you have to enter the above-mentioned IP address on the address bar of the browser. Hit Enter to reach the web interface of ADT routers.
If you are unable to connect to the interface of ADT login, then you can search for the IP address of your ADT router. Take help from the official website of ADT routers.
Step 3: Enter the Correct Login Credentials
Next, you need to mention the credentials to sign into the ADT router’s web interface. The web interface will help you with maintaining the router settings.
- You can notice the username and password of the ADT router on the downside of the router. Alternatively, you can look for the credentials on the official website of ADT routers.
- Mention them in their respective fields. Click the Sign In or Login button.
Now, you are connected to the ADT router.
FAQs Related to ADT Login:
We have mentioned some most common FAQs related to the login procedure to the ADT routers. Go through these FAQs to solve minor problems with the ADT router.
How Can you Configure the ADT Router?
Once you have logged into the web interface of the ADT router, you can alter the settings related to your ADT router. You can also set different usernames and passwords for your ADT router.
Forgot the Password? What to do Next?
If you have forgotten the latest password of your ADT router, you have to stick to the guidelines below.
- Try the 30-30-30 reset technique. Press and hold the Reset button on the router when the router is active. Do it for 30 seconds.
- Don’t release the Reset button. You have to plug out the power plug from your ADT router while holding the Reset button. Hold the button for 30 seconds more.
- Now, turn on the router while still holding the Reset button. When the router is active again, press and hold the Reset button for the last 30 seconds.
Now, try logging into the ADT router with the default credentials. Now, you should be able to log in and modify the password. This time, you should note it down somewhere safe.
Hopefully, you find the guide helpful while looking for the ADT login procedure.