The SMC SMCD3GNV (Comcast) router gives speed up to 300 Mbps. It also has 4N/A ETH-ports and USB ports. You can easily log in to the routers. Besides, this router shares some unexceptional features.
In the below-mentioned section, we are listing below those specifications as well as how you can log in to the router’s web interface.
Specifications for Comcast Router Login
Before logging in to the routers, you first need to acknowledge the features that it shares with the users.
- In the router, you will get 400 MHz CPU.
- Besides, you will get a 128 MiB RAM.
- It offers the users a 32 MiB Flash. There is no custom firmware in this router.
- In this router, you will get 300 Mbps wifi speed.
- The WiFi bands will give you connections up to 2.4 GHz.
- The ethernet ports will give you speed up to 4 X N/A ports.
These are the most important aspects of the Comcast Router. Now, you need to move to the next section to get the instructions about the SMC SMCD33GNV (Comcast) login.
How to login to the SMCD3GNV (Comcast)?
Logging into the Comcast web interface requires only a few steps. To do that, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Check if the router is connected with the WiFi or ethernet cable. Whatever be the connection, you need to ensure that it is stable and secured.
- Now, open a web browser. From, there go to the address bar of the browser.
- In the address bar, write “http://10.0.0.1” Hit the Enter button next.
- You will be directed to a login dialogue box.
- Put the username in the empty field. Write “Admin” in the place of the “Username”.
- Now, enter the password in the empty field. In that section, write “password”.
Note: Make sure you have written the password and the username correctly.
By just doing the above steps, you will be able to login to the router’s admin panel. And, if you have changed the default password, we would suggest you use the new password for logging into the router.
If you fail to log in to the router, then we would recommend you to factory reset the router. Otherwise, you can try to use the SMC credentials as it can be shared across the models or variants.
User Guide For SMCD3GNV ( Comcast)
Are you still unable to get into the router’s admin panel? Then, we would suggest you follow the manual to get the proper instructions to connect with the router.
Otherwise, you can try to hard reset the device or change the default factory settings. Finally, you can log in to the Comcast account and make the necessary changes.
1.How to Hard reset the SMC SMCD3GNV (Comcast)
If you are facing issues while logging to the router, you need to perform a hard reset in the device. Whether you have forgotten the password or misconfigured the setting of the router, you can easily fix the issue by just resetting.
To reset the router, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Turn On the router. Now, tap on the Settings button.
- Hold the button for a while. You can use a paper clip or a sharp object for this.
- You need to unplug the power of the router while holding the Reset button.
- Now, turn on the power of the unit and then wait for a while.
The whole resetting process might take a while. If you are still facing issues, you need to repeat the above-mentioned steps.
2. How to Change the Default Factory Settings for SMC SMCD3GNV (Comcast)?
If you’re still unable to login to the router, then you need to change the defaults. You need to do follow the below-mentioned step to change the default settings:
- You need to change the default network name (SSID) to HOME-XXXX).
- The default gateway IP will be “10.0.1”.
- The default username will be Admin. And set the default password as the Password.
- The default subnet mask will be “2555.255.2555.0”
- And you need to change the default DNS server to “10.0.01.”
Now, after changing the default settings, you need to move to the next section to login to the Comcast router.
3. How to log in to the Comcast Account?
To login to the Comcast account, you need to first open a web browser. From there, go to the address bar and write “xfinity.com”.
Tap on the Email or Voice icon. Now, put the username and password. Tap on the Sign-in option next. By just doing this you will be directed to the webpage of the Xfinity.
Now, check the voicemail and text service to get to the router account.