The iPhone is the first smartphone model which is manufactured by Apple Inc. iPhones can connect to cellular networks. An iPhone has different features than any other smartphone. Furthermore, an iPhone is a reliable gadget that can take photos, play music, send and receive email, browse the web, record notes, shoot video, perform mathematical calculations, etc. iPhone is a very popular device but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% error-free. There are several errors occur. But iPhone error 4013 is one of the common Apple error codes. Additionally, the iTunes error is also called iPhone error 4013. It is basically a hardware-related issue. If you are getting trouble with the Error 4013 problem on your iPhone, then you should have to check and read out below the article attentively. It is the best way to solve the error by checking the given reasons and applying given solutions.
What Is iPhone Error 4013?
iPhone error 4013 happens when you try to update your iPhone. This error obstructs your iPhone from restoring or upgrading your iPhone XR, iPhone XS, or any other iPhone model. This isn’t a serious issue.
Reasons For iPhone Error 4013
There are several reasons for iPhone error 4013. Try to follow the given instructions to get rid of the error.
- The USB cable is broken.
- The charging port is fully damaged.
- Not enough space in iPhone for an update or restore.
- Wifi signal gets weak frequently.
- iTunes can’t install correctly.
- Something goes wrong with your PC.
- Connection problem between your PC and iPhone.
Few Methods To Fix iPhone Error Code 4013
Fortunately, there are various methods available to solve iPhone error 4013. You can fix it if the error is hardware related or you also can fix it if the error is software related. Here are some solutions which help you to fix error code 4013 on your iPhone. Just try to follow all the steps that I recommended to you.
Solution 1: Reset All Settings
Resetting all settings on iPhone is one of the procedures to solve this error. Follow the given steps to resolve the error. Check out thoroughly.
- First, restart your iPhone.
- Then go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Click ‘General’ option from settings.
- Then go to ‘Reset’ tab and click ‘Reset all settings’ option.
- Last, enter your password to confirm your decision.
Solution 2: Factory Reset
You can try to factory reset your iPhone to overcome this. Below are the few steps to fix it.
- First of all, backup your device.
- Click ‘Settings’ tab. After that click ‘General’, ‘Reset’ thoroughly.
- Then, select ‘Erase all content and settings’ option.
- Type your passcode and tap on ‘Erase iPhone’ option.
Check once your issue.
Solution 3: Reboot Your iPhone
You can try once to solve error code 4013 on iPhone. In this case, you must follow the instructions and apply it carefully.
- Reboot your iPhone.
- Then, tap and hold the home button and sleep/wake button for few times.
- Next, iPhone has restarted and you check the error once.
Solution 4: Check The Cable
If your problem is hardware related then, you must check all the cables which are working fine or not. You don’t use a similar type of cable to your PC. Always try to use a different cable to connect your PC to your iPhone.
But you have faced the same problem, which means there is an error in your cable. In this case, you change your cable quickly. It is always helpful for your issue.
Solution 5: Check The Port
A defective port is a common issue for the error. Read and follow these steps:
- Don’t use a similar port to your PC to connect your iPhone. Always try to dissimilar one.
- If you have faced some error in your iPhone, then perhaps the USB is damaged. So, you should have to repair it fast to solve the error.
Solution 6: Check Wifi Network
Slow Wifi connection is affected for the device. Follow the instructions:
- First, disconnect Wifi connection between your computer and iPhone and wait for a minute.
- Then, try to connect each other to the network.
- If you have faced the same problem, then change your Wifi network if possible.
Hopefully, it solves your issue. If not, then check the next solution.
Solution 7: Update Your Device
According to the users, check your updates daily.
- First, select ‘Help’ from ‘Settings’ option.
- Next, go to the ‘Check for updates’ by clicking it.
- Update your device if there is a new version available.
Solution 8: Enter DFU Mode
If none of the methods don’t overcome the error, then follow a few steps:
- First, connect your iPhone to the computer and install iTunes.
- Next, tap and hold the home button and sleep/wake button together for some time. Then release the sleep/wake button but continue to tap the home button before saying ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode’.
- After that, release the Home button. Then you see that iPhone’s screen will be completely black.
- Last restore your iPhone with iTunes.
Solution 9: Clean Up Space
If the above methods don’t affect your issue, clear all contents.
- First, go to the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Then, click on ‘General’, ‘Reset’, ‘Erase all content’ icons subsequently.
- Last, connect your iPhone to your computer and check if your issue solves or not.
There are Top 8 solutions given to you to fix the iPhone 4013 error. We hope that you solve your error by checking all reasons and applying all methods. Keep connecting with us if you like our article.