In your free time, you want to watch video songs, cartoons, news or matches on YouTube from your phone or computer. When you open Youtube and click on the video thumbnail, you can see a video player appearing on your screen. Often, you wait for the video to load and play. Here, after a few minutes later, you might suddenly notice that the video is not playing on Youtube. Just then, you detect that the screen in Firefox YouTube video player went totally black. But, you don’t have to worry as this is quite a common issue.
Here, you are in the right place because we bring you some easy hacks to keep the Firefox Youtube Black Screen at bay. Follow this article in whole minutely. So, look below:
Some Easy Fixes for Firefox Youtube Black Screen
It is a very common issue for users. You can easily fix this issue from your home. Follow these all steps and use these at a time. All steps are very useful don’t skip any of this.
Step-1 Sign Out Youtube Account
Generally, Firefox YouTube black screen problem will arise when a user is displaying the video with logged on his or her Youtube account. An easy way to fix this issue is signing out of your Youtube account. After signing out of the account, you can try to play a video. If you are worried about how to do it, follow the given method:
- Click on the Account icon which is in the upper right corner of the homepage of YouTube. After that, click on the Sign-out option.
After, using this procedure make sure that your video plays normally or not. If this issue still persists then follow our next step.
Step -2 Restart Web Browser
Few times YouTube Screen become black because some tiny of your browser is going incorrect. You can simply fix this by refreshing the page or by restarting the browser. Follow the step for doing this:
Firstly go to the web browser, then click on the Reload icon from there. You can also choose tapping the F5 button from your keyboard for reloading the page of the video. Check if the video can play smoothly.
If you see this issue still persists, then you definitely close the browser. Efficiently, it helps you to get relief of this problem on your browser. Try to open the video again after you restart the web browser.
Check that issue resolve or not. If you are not getting relief from this issue then use the next step.
Step-3 Check Network Connection Status
Generally, you may encounter this problem if you see that your device network connection status is not good. You can try a few things:
Modify that all the plan of your computer and other devices are connected with the same network. Disable the network connection of the program or device that are slowing down your network.
- Firstly you check that all the other device and all programs are connected with the equal network. Then, turn off all the connection of the devices and programs because these slow down your network connection.
- You can try to use a VPN. It also helps you to get relief from these issues you may use the local Internet networks. VPN offers you faster and secure, stable internet networks and it is easy to use.
Next, again you reload Youtube video and check that fix this issue or not.
Step-4 Clear All Browsing Data
All the cache and history data of your web browser also cause ‘Firefox YouTube Screen Black’ of this issue. Sometimes, those history data can also change your settings of browser and stop it. Those are all common causes behind this issue. So we suggested you that clean all the browsing data. You may use Firefox, you can easily clean data by using this below-listed steps.
- At first, you press Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys from your keyboard at a time. A new window will arise.
- Choose the option Clear all browsing option.
- Set the range of the time> Clear browsing data> choose the option Everything from Time range to clear section> Select all items>clicks on the Clear now option.
- Check if you can see video easily on your Youtube.
Step-5 Disable Browser Extension
Few times the browser extensions can create a problem with your YouTube videos playback, particularly the extensions of ad blocking. Temporarily you disable them and check if the issue is resolved. Follow these listed steps how you disable extensions:
Open the Settings of Extension
Firstly, on the Firefox browser, then go to the Menu button which is right upper corner> click on the Add-ons option.
Disable Ad Blocking Extension
Click Disable button from FireFox browser to disable the extension of ad blocking.
If you see that issue still exists, go fro the next method.
Step-6 Update Web Browser
Firefox YouTube screen black issue may appear because the web browser which uses this browser is backdated. You can fix this problem by avoiding the old version of Firefox web browser. For updating the latest version of web browser go Firefox official website and click on the free downloading link.
- Firstly, uninstall Adobe Flash Player after that download or install the new version of Adobe on your device
- Hardware acceleration option is disabled: go to the video place and do the right click on it. When a drop-down menu will arise from where unselect ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ option.
After you have gone through all the steps the black screen issue on your Youtube would definitely be solved. You can also update us about the status of your issue by emails and/or by commenting in the comments section below. Please share your experience with us in the comments section below. We will happy to help you.