It is so much annoying to get an error message like Epson printer error code 0x97 while trying to print a document using your printer.
It can occur at any time on your Epson printer without showing any prior indications. Generally, it can occur due to the jammed paper issue.
If you are also facing this error, follow this article. It will provide you with a proper guideline which will help you to resolve this error in no time.
Resolving Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Mentioned below are some effective hacks which you can utilize to eliminate this glitch from your printer in no time. Try to follow the steps accordingly and try not to jump any steps.
Method 1: Unplug and Plugin Back
The easiest workaround to resolve this error is to unplug the device and plug it back in. On that note, try to follow these steps:
- First of all, open the cascade of the printer and check if there are any jammed paper or not. If you find any jammed papers, you need to remove them.
- After that, try to remove all the printer cartridges.
- Next, unplug all the USBs and cables.
- Once you notice the printer is disconnected, press the Power button. It will discharge the residual power of your printer.
- After that, try to connect all the USBs and power cable.
- Next, turn on your printer and check if it resolves this error or not.
Method 2: Alternative Power Cycle
Well, this is nothing but an alternative to the previous method. To perform this power cycle, try to follow these steps:
- At first, turn off your printer and unplug all the cables from it.
- After that, wait for at least 5 minutes.
- Next, press and hold the Power button for more than one minute.
- After some time, with the power button pressed, try to plug in the power cable.
- Next, try to hold the Power button for another one minute.
- Release the Power button and plug it back in.
After performing this power cycle process, if the error persists, try to follow the next method.
Method 3: Use Wet Tissue to Clean the Printer
You can also try to clean the printer with a wet tissue to resolve this error. On that note, try to follow these steps:
- First of all, turn off the printer and open the cascade of the printer.
- After that, take some warm water and wet a tissue using it.
- After that, try to move the head to the center.
- Next, put the tissue to the head of the cleaning mechanic pad.
- After that, place the head to the parking spot.
- Wait around 10 minutes and check if it resolves the error or not.
These are some effective methods which you can utilize to resolve this particular Epson printer error code 0x97 from your device. Try to follow the steps explained here and fix this error in no time. Furthermore, if you want to contact an expert who can guide you in this matter, you can always do that. In case, you are aware of any other methods to resolve this error, do comment in the comment section.