Undoubtedly, Apple music is one of the most famous music apps which enjoys about 40 million user bases. But at times, this app might malfunction due to a number of reasons for which it does not work correctly on iOS 10 devices. Besides, when Apple music freezes or the radio stations are not working in a proper way, then the Apple music app might crash at times. Moreover, there are other reasons as well for this this error occurs essentially. So in order to know the reasons and its effective fixes, go through this entire article thoroughly. Here, we are going to discuss all the trusted and reliable methods to fix apple music not working ios 10 error without any hassle.
Probable Situations that Leads to Error apple music not working ios 10
To remove any error from the root, it is essential to know the causes or the situations which lead to this error. Hence, if you are not aware of the exact cause, take a look at the below stated points.
- After an iOS update, Apple Music is unable to play songs
- Some songs get skipped or some are greyed out while playing
- Apple music won’t play offline
- If the music files are unreadable or corrupted
- You might get an error message while you try to play music “Items not available”, “Unexpected error code 4010”, or “This media is not supported”
- Apple Music won’t play songs on your iPhone and you get the notification “This Apple ID is only valid for use in the [country’s] store”
- Apple Music won’t download songs
So once you have identified the exact cause and situation for the error Apple music not working on iOS 10, then proceed to the solution part.
Tricks to Fix Apple Music Not Working iOS on 10 Error:
Method 1: Turn On iCloud Music Library
According to your subscription to Apple music, you can use to access your music library on your all devices. The device is signed in with the same Apple ID to turn off the iCloud Music Library. Also, note that you use your iPhone which is signed in with an Apple ID including using for Apple music. To turn on the iCloud music library try out the following steps:
- First, go to the ‘Settings’ option on the screen.
- Then, open ‘music’ folder to turn on it.
- Now, press on ‘iCloud music library’ option from the list to toggle it on.
Method 2: Reauthorize Your Computer And Re-sync Music With iTunes
Rarely, Apple music denies playing songs on your iPhone and many items are not available on your device. This is because something is wrong with syncing music to your iPhone with the iTunes app. There is a high possibility that important music files are lost or missing from your computer. But it is still stored in the iTunes app. So after syncing the device, the items can ruin your device. So, reauthorize your computer and re-sync music with iTunes, follow the below steps:
- At first, go to the Account and then ‘Authorizations’ option too.
- To get permission and access to a computer, use your Apple ID, tap on the ‘Authorize this computer’ folder.
- Next, open your account and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Now, press on ‘Authorize’ option to finish the authorization process.
- Last check out the issue that is solved or not totally. If it is not solved, then, just follow the next process.
Method 3: Sync Music From Computer To iPhone With An iTunes Alternative
Due to the failure of transmitting music from the computer to your iPhone, Apple music cannot play songs on your device by using iTunes or the damage of music files. You can go to the freeware for transferring iOS data. Moreover, you can also copy songs from the computer when your iPhone except for data loss or data corruption. Now go to the following steps to successfully deliver the music from the computer to your iPhone.
- First, create a connection between your iPhone to the computer. If a pop-up is prompted on the screen, tap on the Trust button. Start EaseUS MobiMover free and choose PC to iDevice for transferring songs to your computer.
- Now, click on the iPhone name to import songs from the computer to your iPhone and select ‘Audio’ there.
- Additionally, choose ‘Music’ folder and find out the music files or folders from the top left corner of the screen. When a folder keeps other file types, it is automatically selected by mobimover.
- After that, tap on ‘Transfer’ folder to download music without iTunes. When the method is completed, head over to the Music app to check out the added songs.
Note: Besides storing music on your iPhone, you can also deliver music from one iPhone to another iPhone and save important text messages from an iPhone to computer and download videos to your iPhone.
Method 4: Change The Country/region Of iTunes & App Store
To change the country of iTunes & app store try to implement the following steps and then apply them.
- At first, go to the Settings app and scroll down to select ‘iTunes & app store’ by clicking on it.
- Press on your Apple ID and then go to ‘View Apple ID’ to check it. Now type your Apple ID and password if it is required.
- Next, select ‘Country/Region’ option and go to the ‘Change country or region’ option by clicking on it.
- Tap on ‘Next’ option and press ‘Agree’ too.
- Lastly, check out the instructions on the screen to complete the set.
Method 5: Restart Mac
This is another easy step to fix the problems in most of the cases. Select any key on the keyboard when you are trying to open and close the lid. Then follow some steps as mentioned below:
- At first, press and hold the Power button and wait for some time. After that, hit the Power button again to close your Mac.
- Then, tap Control and Eject key at the same time. A dialogue box appears.
- Next, hit the Enter button and close your Mac. After closing Mac, tap on again power button to restart it.
- Now, tap on Control, Command and Eject key together to start your Mac forcefully.
Check the issue once. If it is not solved, then restart your Mac with using special keys.
Additionally, you should apply this process with total concentration.
A soft restart is an easy way you can perform quickly.
- First of all, hit and hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together at one time and wait for 10 seconds. When you notice the Apple logo appearing on the screen, release both the buttons.
- Go to your home screen and check if the restart processing is done or not. If this method will not work for your Mac, you can go through the next method.
Method 6: Update iTunes & Your iPhone
It is essential to check your updates daily, hence follow as instructed below:
- First, select ‘Help’ from ‘Settings’ option.
- Next, go to the ‘Check for updates’ by clicking it.
- Update your device if there is a new version available.
We already shortlisted all the reasons and solutions for the Apple music not working on iOS 10. Hence, go through the entire article and implement it accordingly to get fruitful results.