Adobe applications have become popular among users because of their unique features and capabilities. Despite the fact that Adobe develops many different applications to be accessible by users, even then you may encounter certain issues. One such issue that you may come across is the Adobe error 1321. In the next section, you will get the detailed causes for this error.
What Causes Adobe Error 1321?
There can be many reasons as to why you may encounter this issue. Some of the important reasons are mentioned below:
- When the ‘Adobe Creative Suite’, ‘Adobe Reader’ is updated or installed then the installer writes several files in the computer. If the system does not have the permission to write anything in the machine or if there is any error in the system files while some data is written, then it is possible to encounter this error.
- If there are some files or settings that are corrupt or damaged in the Windows registry then also you might get this error.
Trending Solutions To Resolve Adobe Error 1321
In this section of the article, you will get various steps that will help you solve the Adobe reader update failed error 1321 in a simple and easy way.
Alter The Settings Of Flash
To resolve the given glitch you need to change or alter the settings or configuration of the ‘Adobe Flash’. If you do this, when you update any Adobe Software’, it will basically do it smoothly without any problem. In order to do this, follow the steps given below.
- First, launch the ‘Windows Explorer’ from the taskbar. Then, within that window type the following address – ‘C:\Windows\system32\Macromedia\Flash\’ and hit ‘Enter’.
- Now, from the results that appear, locate the ‘FlashPlayerTrust’ folder and right-click on it. Then from the options menu, choose the ‘Properties’ option. If you cannot find the ‘FlashPlayerTrust’ folder, then go to the ‘View’ tab on the menu bar of the window. Under the ‘View’ tab, in the ‘Show/hide’ section, put a checkmark on the option ‘Hidden items’.
- Within the ‘FlashPlayerTrust Properties’ window locate and choose the tab ‘Security’.
- Under the ‘Group Or User Names’ choose ‘Administrators’. Now, in the ‘Permissions’ list, if the option ‘Full Control’, the button ‘Allow’ is not chosen, then select the ‘Allow’ button for the ‘Full Control’ option.
- Again, in the ‘Group Or User Names’, choose ‘SYSTEM’. After this do the similar thing as given in the previous point.
- Now, choose a button ‘Advanced’, inside the ‘Security’ tab.
- After that, choose the option ‘ Replace Permission Entries On All Child Objects With Entries Shown Here That Apply To Child Objects ‘. Next, tap on the button ‘OK’.
- If a security dialog box appears, then tap on the button ‘Yes’, in order to continue.
- Hit the ‘OK’ button to close the ‘FlashPlayerTrust Properties’ dialog box.
- Finally, proceed to install Adobe Software.
Repair Windows Registry Using Reliable Software
Sometimes due to a corrupt file in the Windows registry associated with the Adobe software you can encounter the Adobe error 1321. So, in order to fix this glitch, you will have to repair the Windows using a reliable software. In the following steps, you will get the process of downloading and installing that software.
- First, launch the web browser and search for the a popular registry repair software.
- Next, when you find a software that matches your system requirement and architecture in the internet, simply download it.
- After the download process is over run the setup file of the software and install it. To install the reliable software correctly, follow the information that appears in front of you.
- After you install the software, run a full system scan to get any corrupt or damaged file.
- Then, choose the ‘Repair’ button to fix those damaged files.
- Lastly, after you fix all the registry files, you need to simply reboot the system.
After following the steps, if you can able to troubleshoot Adobe error 1321, then it is good. Otherwise, you can post your comments anytime for further details.