In recent days, most of the Microsoft Word users come up with an arbitrary question ‘how to duplicate a page in Word?’. In case, if you are looking for the same answer, then we are sure that you have just begun learning Microsoft Word 2016.
Generally, there are several things that you can do in a Word document as Microsoft Word grants its users numerous features and choices than any other word processor out there. Whenever accomplishing a Word document on the Microsoft Word 2016, then it is completely within your ability to copy a Word document from the Workbook and create a duplicate of it.
Here, in this informative post, we are going to discuss a couple of ways to duplicate one or multiple pages from a Word document to another (or a new one) in Microsoft Word 2016. Thus, it is advised to scroll down and read on to know more.
Take a Look at the Steps on How to Duplicate a Page in Word 2016:
You may come up with the various ways and steps to copy or duplicate a page in Microsoft Word 2016. But, you need to try a method that can ensure the optimal solution in no time. Here, in this post, we have rounded up some easy steps by which you can able to duplicate a page in Microsoft Word within a flicker of time.
A. Copy a Page in a One-Page Document
In case, you are dealing with a document that is one single page, then follow the steps below:
- At first, press down the Ctrl key and at the same time press ‘A’ key on the keyboard. As soon as you apply this key combination, the whole document will get selected. And since this particular document is only a single page, the contents of that particular page will be all that is selected.
- Now, press down the Ctrl key and at the same time press the C key on the keyboard. By doing so, you can copy the entire text that has been selected.
- Alternatively, you can right-click on the text document and tap on the Copy option under the resulting context menu. This process also helps you to copy the entire text.
B. Copy a Page in a Multiple-Page Document
In case, if you are dealing with a document that is more than just one single page, then follow the steps below to know how to duplicate a page in Word:
- Navigate to the text document that you want to duplicate.
- Now, you require to place the cursor at the very beginning of the text document that you need to copy or duplicate.
- After that, drag the mouse pointer to the very bottom of the target text document. By doing so, all of the contents of the target text document will be selected.
- After completing all the above-described steps, press down the Ctrl key and at the same time press the C key on the keyboard. By doing so, you can copy the entire text that has been selected. Otherwise, right-click wherever on the selected text and tap on the Copy option from the menu of the resulting context. This process also helps you to copy the entire selected text.
It is whenever you have copied the entire contents of the page that you want to copy/duplicate. You can move on to actually duplicating the target text document. To create a copy or duplicate of the target text document, go through the following steps:
- At first, you need to navigate to a new blank text document within the workbook that you require a copy of the point page in. In case, if there is no blank page, then go to the Insert tab option in the workbook.
- Tap on the Blank Page option under the Insert tab to create a new text document.
- After that, place your cursor at the point on the text document that you need the contents of the target text document copied to.
- After completing all the above-described steps, press down the Ctrl key + V key together on the keyboard. Once you apply this key combination, each and everything that you copied over from the text document will be posted at the detailed point on the new blank page. Moreover, you have to completely copy the targeted text document.
That’s it! These are the easiest procedures in order to duplicate or copy a page in Microsoft Word 2016. Hopefully, after following this stepwise guidance as described in the above section, and applying them accordingly, you will be able to duplicate or copy a page in Microsoft Word. Moreover, this article also assists non-tech-savvy persons. Thus, you do not require any extra technical knowledge or ideas to execute the above steps. However, if you face any issues while applying the above-mentioned steps, then you must post your queries in the comment section below. We will revert you back within the minimum possible time.