YouTube is an American video-sharing and broadcasting platform where you can upload and view all sorts of videos from anywhere in this world. A stable Internet connection is quite mandatory that will allow you to access YouTube easily. Many users may want to know how to download youtube videos to mp4 format these days. This video format is compatible with every mobile, tablet, computer, and other gadget.
You need to follow all the instructions that are given below in order to know how to download youtube videos to mp4.
How to Download YouTube Videos to MP4 with Y2mate.com?
To download videos from YouTube in mp4 format, the best website is the Y2mate.com Free YouTube video downloader. The process is given below.
- Open YouTube and play the video that you want to download. Right-click on any place on the video file and click on the “Copy Video URL” option.
- The video link will be copied to your device’s clipboard. Next, open a new tab and type “y2mate” and press the Enter key.
- From the list of results, click on the first link and the downloader webpage will open.
- Paste the link in the blank link box and click on the “Download Now” button. Wait for some time as the downloader will process the video link.
- After the process is completed successfully, scroll down and you will see the video file with a big thumbnail. Thereafter, you will see a list of video and audio formats along with the file size.
- Check the formats and download the video file that is available in mp4 format.
Note: YouTube always registers a given video into a playlist according to its genre and category. Based on your selection, Y2mate processes your video link and automatically converts the video into various formats like mp4, WMV, Flv, and others.
Download Videos with 2conv.com
To download your desired video from YouTube or any other platform in mp4 format, 2conv.com is the best site for you. This downloader processes the video link and allows you to select the format from the beginning. You can also extract and download the audio file with this tool. The details of downloading the video are given below.
- Open YouTube and copy the video URL which you want to download. On another tab, type the site address of 2conv.com and press Enter from the keyboard.
- After the site opens, type the link on the paste box and you will see an orange color button indicating “Convert”. Besides, there is a drop-down box where you can select the file formats of the video.
- Select mp4, click on the “Convert” and your video will convert automatically. The elapsed time of video conversion will depend on the quality and speed of your Internet connection.
- After the conversion is over, click on the “Download” button to obtain the file.
To check whether these steps helped to convert YouTube to mp4 format or not, find the file from the Download directory. Then right-click on it and select “Properties”. When the Properties dialog box appears, you will be able to see the name of the file and the video format beside it.
YouTube to Video
Downloading videos from YouTube helps you to watch your favorite files offline. To download videos offline in various formats, you need to follow the instructions that are present below.
Download with SConverter.com
SConverter is an excellent, fast, and reliable video downloading website. It processes the video link within a very short span of time and allows you to download your favorite video. The step-by-step processes are given below.
- Copy the video link from YouTube and open a new tab. Type the official website address of SConverter and press Enter.
- Locate “YouTube Video Downloader” and you will find a text box just below it with a red arrow sign.
- Paste the video link in the box and let the website process the video link. After the processing is done, scroll down and you will find the video enlisted with multiple file formats.
- Choose your favorite video quality and click on the “Download” icon.
You can also download the music file from the same list by selecting the appropriate tab.
YouTube to Video 1080p
You can download videos from YouTube in various file formats. But, choosing 1080p High Definition video quality will be excellent for you to enjoy your favorite video clip. To download videos from YouTube in 1080p full HD, follow the methods below.
Download Videos in 1080p by ODownloader
ODownloader is a fantastic video downloading site, which helps you to download your YouTube videos in 1080p resolution. All the instructions to download videos from this site are given below.
- As usual, copy your video link from YouTube and open the official page of ODownloader.
- Like the other websites that are discussed above, you have to paste the link of your video in the given space. Thereafter, hit the “Download” button.
- Give it some time to process the video and you will find a list of output formats along with the resolution.
- Select and download the 1080p video resolution option and again click on its download icon.
- Wait for some time to download the video and then play it. After that, you will be able to play your video in 1080p full HD format.
You can also download YouTube videos in any other format according to your wish. If any interruption occurs during the process of download, then start it from the beginning once again.
The Grabber is a tool that gives you easy access to your videos directly from YouTube. This application also provides you the facility to transfer the videos that you have copied from other devices like mobile phones, tablets, PlayStation, and many more.
There are various types of video grabbers on the Internet. But, amongst all, you can use Video Grabber to grab any videos from YouTube, VEVO, TED, AOL, Metacafe, twitch, TubeChop, Facebook, Dailymotion, and so on.
How to Use Video Grabber?
Video Grabber allows you to grab and download, as well as convert audio and video files to any preferable format. This online video-grabbing website is stuffed with features that you can use exclusively on Android, iOS, PSP, and other devices. You can also create your DVD file with the help of certain software like QuickTime.
Besides, you can also record videos on your computer screen with the help of this online video-grabbing website. The facility of taking a screenshot is also available here. Now, the steps to grab a video from any online video platform using this tool are given below.
- Copy the video link that you want to grab and visit the webpage of Video Grabber.
- Paste the link in the blank text box and wait for processing it. After the video is processed completely, choose the file format and download the file.
You can also grab videos from your mobile phone using the Grabber tool. For this, install the “Video Download Capture” application on your device.
There are two types of mobile video grabbing: “Link Paste” and “Video Detect, which you can use while downloading the videos.
Link Paste is the process of copying the video link from the website and pasting it to the software.
Whereas, in the Video Detect procedure, the software that you are using to download the video consists of a built-in browser. Here, you need to open the file that you wish to download and the application will automatically grab the URL of the video.