The Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is an image file format that is used for attaching transparencies to a photo. Sometimes, the PNG file format does not support your device and thus, you cannot open it. So, it is important to convert it to a PDF file for better access.
A majority of users have reported that they do not know how to convert PNG to PDF files on their systems. So, if you are also unable to convert it, then this guide will help you.
6 Effective Procedures to Convert PNG to PDF
There are six effective procedures to change PNG to PDF file on your computer. Here, we have discussed the detailed steps. So, let’s take a look at them:
Procedure 1 – Use Online PNG to PDF Converter
One of the easiest procedures by which you can easily convert the PNG file to PDF is to use any online converter. Here are some steps that you can try:
- Open the online PNG to PDF converter.
- Click on the “Choose File” option. Now a browser window will appear on the screen.
- Locate the PNG file and double-click on it to upload the image to the server.
- After that, click on the “Convert Now” option.
- After converting this file, obtain the PDF file by clicking on the “Download” button.
Now, hopefully, the file is successfully converted to a PDF file.
Procedure 2 – Without Third-Party Application
If you are a Windows 10 user, you can easily convert the PNG file into PDF format without any third-party software. Follow these steps hereunder to apply this:
- Open the File Explorer and go to the image folder.
- On the Image folder, locate the PNG file that you want to convert to PDF.
- Double-click on the file to open it with the default Windows Photos app.
- Next, press the Ctrl + P buttons together to launch the Print dialog box.
- Select the “Microsoft Print to PDF” option and then click the Print button. Now you can see the “Save Print Output As” window on the display.
Thereafter, enter a name for the newly created PDF file and then click on the “Save” option.
Procedure 3 – Launch Adobe Acrobat
Using the Adobe Acrobat software can convert any image file to a PDF file. The following steps will help you:
- Download the Adobe Acrobat software and then install it.
- After installing it, open the Adobe Acrobat application.
- Next, click on the File option at the top left menu bar and then select “Create”.
- After that, choose the “PDF from File” option from the menu list.
- Select the PNG File that you need to convert.
After that, click on the Convert button to change the image file to PDF.
Procedure 4 – Use PDFCreator
Another third-party software is PDFCreator, which you can use to convert the PNG into a PDF file. Go through these steps to try this hack:
- Download the PDFCreator and install it by following the on-screen directions.
- Locate the PNG file and open it in Microsoft Paint.
- After that, click on the File and then select the Print option.
- From the Print Settings, select the PDFCreator option.
Now, the file will be converted to a PDF file using this tool.
Procedure 5 – Utilize Microsoft Word
Using Microsoft Word, you can easily change an image file to PDF on your computer. Here’s how to do that:
- Launch a blank Microsoft Word document.
- Paste the PNG image file into the Word document.
- Click on File and then select the Print option.
- On the Printer menu list, select the Adobe PDF to convert the image to the PDF file.
After conversion, don’t forget to hit the “Save as” option to store the PDF on your PC.
Procedure 6 – Use Preview on Mac
Using the Preview app, you can convert PNG to PDF files easily. However, this application only works for Mac OS. So, if you are a Mac user, then you can follow the undermentioned steps:
- Open the Preview application and click on the File option to open the menu list.
- Choose the PNG File from the Export tab under the File menu.
- Select the PDF button from the drop-down menu list. After that, enter the name and select the desired location you want for storing it.
Then, click on the Save option and your PDF file is ready.