If you want to watch a movie present on the computer onto the television, then for that reason, you need to know how to connect laptop to tv wirelessly.
There can be two ways to connect your laptop to the television wirelessly, which will be presented in the next section of this article.
Therefore, it is quite necessary for you to read this article completely.
Guidelines on How to Connect Laptop to TV Wirelessly
In this section of the article, we will be discussing the methods to connect the laptop to TV wirelessly.
Method 1: Connect TV Wirelessly to Windows Laptop From the Settings Application
In this subsection, you will get guidelines on the procedure to connect the television to a laptop wirelessly using the Settings application Windows. Here are the steps on how to do it.
- First, start the television and toggle its wireless connectivity from the settings page of the TV.
- After that, start the laptop and then press the keys ‘Windows + I’ simultaneously to open the ‘Settings’ application. Within that window, locate and then select the ‘System’ category.
- As soon as you click on that category, a new page will appear with the heading ‘Display’.
- Next, within that page, go to the subheading ‘Multiple displays’. Under that section, tap on the ‘Connect to a wireless display’ link.
- Now, the Windows OS will automatically start to look for any wireless device present within close vicinity and display them on a list. This list will be shown as a popup window with the heading ‘Connect’.
- Carefully search for the TV’s WiFi entry within the list and then click on it. Then, tap on the ‘Connect’ button.
Fix 2: Use a Reliable Device to Connect the TV to Laptop Wirelessly
Here you will get to know the steps that will help you to connect the television to the Laptop wirelessly using a reliable dongle.
- First, plug in the dongle into the television and set that device up.
- After that, launch the web browser and then tap on the menu present at the top right corner of the screen. Now, the drop-down list will appear, where choose the ‘Sources’ option.
- Lastly, choose the dongle from the suboption and cast the video.
To connect a laptop to a smart tv wirelessly, you need to follow the steps given above. But, if even after following every step in the last section, you’re not able to rectify this error, then do not worry.
Just, provide the details of your query in the comment section below this article and get your query resolved by a professional.