As per the progressive nature of technology, new computers come up each day and soon as they launch, people’s craze keeps until they learn them wholly. If you are installing new software or games, you may need to check the specifications of your computer. Sometimes, you get frustrated when you cannot do your important work on your system. Because you do not know about the features of your computer. Fortunately, in this article, you will get all the necessary information about “how to check computer specs Windows 10?” and most importantly, it’s necessary troubleshooting techniques.
Easy and Effective Procedures to Check the Computer Specs Windows 10
There are easy and effective procedures to get more information about your computer and this way you will also know what types of hardware are available in your system. Thus, to check the computer specs in Windows 10 read on:
Procedure 1 – By Using The Settings Application
This is the easier procedure to check the computer specs on your Windows 10. By using the settings application, you will get all the information about your Windows 10 system.
- At first, you need to press together Windows key and R key to open the Run box, type Settings and then, press the Enter key or OK option. Alternatively, go to the search box, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
- In the Settings application, navigate to the System
- When the System window opens, tap on the About option from the left side panel. Now you can see all information of your Windows 10 system.
Procedure 2 – By Using System Information
This is another procedure to get all the information about your system. Let’s have a check in the below section,
- In the beginning, you have to press the Windows key + R key to open the Run box, type ‘msinfo32’ and then press the Enter key or OK option.
- When the System information window opens, you will see all the necessary information and specifications about your computer.
Procedure 3 – By Using The Command Prompt
By using the Command Prompt, you can check your computer specs on Windows 10.
- First, press the Windows key + R key to open the Run box, type “cmd” and then< press the Enter key or OK option.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type ‘systeminfo.exe’ to run this command and then press the Enter key.
- Once the run is completed, then you can see all the information about your computer.
Procedure 4 – By Using Dxdiag Run Command
If you have already tried above three procedures, but none of them work, then try this procedure to get all the information about your computer. This procedure is very helpful to find the information regarding your computer.
- At first, press the Windows key and R key to open the Run box, write ‘dxdiag’ and then hit the Enter key or OK option.
- When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window opens, navigate to the System.
- In the System section, you can see all the important information regarding your computer which you need.
Procedure 5 – By Checking The Device Manager
This is another easier procedure to know the information and specification about your system. If you have trouble to find the computer specific on your Windows 10, then you have to open the device manager and see the name of the installed device and the driver version.
- Press the Windows key and R key to open the Run box, write ‘devmgmt.msc’ and then, hit the Enter key or OK option. Alternatively, go to the Search box, type Device Manager and then, hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- In the Device Manager window, you will find the Hardware option and right click on it to open the menu.
- Select the Properties from the menu and you will find your computer specifications on Windows 10.
To Sum It Up
From this article, you will know “how to check the computer specs Windows 10?”. Hopefully, the above five procedures will definitely help you to find your computer specifications on Windows 10. Follow these above procedures with the steps carefully and do it on your Windows 10 system. If you face any problem to do that, do the comment. Soon you will get the update from our end.