The Ally-00X21K is a smart WiFi router that consists of 128 MiB RAM & Flash and 880 MHz CPU storage. But, sometimes you can face difficulties while logging in to the Ally-00X21K router due to network configuration or any internal issues.
Here, you will get the proper guide to access the Ally login page so that you can configure the network connection based on your requirement. You will also get to know about a few hacks that can help you to resolve the error that might appear while accessing the router’s login page.
Requirements for Ally Login
First of all, you need to use the IP address 192.168.3.1 as your default choice. But if it fails to work then you can use the IP addresses for Ally login discussed below:
You will get the login credentials from the Ally-00X21K’s user manual. You can also use this default username and password for your router login:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Steps for Ally Router Login
If you do not have the user manual of Ally-00X21K router you can go for these steps. Hence, follow the below guidelines in order to access the Ally router’s login page.
- At first, go to your preferred web browser and type the default IP address 192.168.3.1 in the address bar.
- Now, hit the Enter button and then you will get a text field for entering the login credentials. You will get the username and password at the bottom of the router.
- But, if you do not find it you can check the user manual of Ally-00X21K router. Then, type the username and password at that text field and press the Enter key.
- Now, navigate to the Control Panel of the Ally router and make the changes that you intend to.
What if Ally-00X21K Router is not working?
Sometimes, there are certain reasons that can lead to the Ally router not working. Hence, if you can’t access the Ally router’s login then follow the below steps to fix the error.
Do the 30-30-30 Reset
You can do the 30-30-30 reset of your Ally router. This is also known as the hard reset. With these specific steps that are discussed below, you can easily implement fix the problem.
- Press and hold the router’s Reset button for at least 30 seconds, when it’s switched on.
- Then, plug out the router while pressing the Reset button and therefore, again press the button for another 30 seconds.
- Now, again plug in the router and press the Reset button for another 30 seconds. It will change the Ally router’s configuration to its factory settings.
Default Factory settings:
If you want to reset the router then you can go through the following settings information.
- Default Network name (SSID): Amped_ALLY_XXXX
- Default Gateway IP: 192.168.3.1
- Default Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default DNS server: 192.168.3.1
You can also take the help of the router’s user manual to fix any random issue. In this way, you can access the Ally login page and enjoy fast and a smooth internet connection.