Among every email client that is present in the market currently, Gmail is one of the best. Despite having so many unique features, you can get many problems while you use this email service. One such kind of problem that you can face is when you. In the next section, you will get the reason why do you need to forward multiple emails from Gmail.
Reasons To Forward Multiple Emails Gmail
This section will provide you with the reasons why there is a need to forward multiple emails from your Gmail account. If you want to send bulk messages to someone, then for that reason you might need to know how to forward multiple emails from Gmail. Although Gmail does not have this option, in the next section, you will get some ways that will help you to achieve it.
How To Forward Multiple Emails In Gmail – Easy Steps
In this section, you will get various steps that will help to achieve the forward multiple emails Gmail capability.
Use Filters To Forward Multiple Emails Within Gmail
This is a traditional method using which you will be able to forward multiple emails within Gmail. You can use filters to forward email messages that are already present in your inbox. But this method does not work in every scenario and has a good amount of restrictions. This method works fine when you try to forward the emails that are yet to arrive. Follow the steps below to activate the filters to forward multiple emails in Gmail.
- First, log in to your Gmail account. Then, below the logout section, choose the ‘Gear’ icon. From the options list, choose the option ‘Settings’ to open that page.
- Now, within that page, choose the menu item ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’. After that, go to the label ‘Forwarding’ and tap on the button ‘Add a forwarding address’.
- Next, in the popup dialog box, under the label ‘Please enter a new forwarding email address’ input the email addresses which you want to forward the messages to. After that, click on ‘Next’ and ‘Proceed’ button. Remember a link will be sent to verify that address.
- You will have to access the email address where the verification link is sent. You are required to do this so that this method works.
- After everything is complete, go to the ‘Settings’ page with the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP already selected. Now, go to the label ‘Forwarding’ and choose the option ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to’.
- Then, click the link ‘creating a filter’
- Now, you will have to configure the filter from the dialog box. When you wish to forward every email from a distinct address then enter that address in the ‘From’ section. When the setup is over then tap on the link ‘Create filter with this search’.
- After that, you will see a menu with various options. In it, find and put a checkmark on the option ‘Forward it to’. Make sure to choose the email address that you already verified before.
- Finally, tap on the button ‘Create filter’.
Use Any Reliable Add-Ons Or Extensions
- First, launch the Google Chrome browser, and then, hit the ‘three vertical dots’ that is present in the top right corner of the window.
- Now, from the options menu hover over the option ‘More tools’, then from the sub-options menu, choose the option ‘Extensions’
- After that, in the new page, move down to the bottom of that page and tap on the link ‘Get more extensions’.
- Now, from the lists of the extensions present on the page, look for a reliable extension that can forward multiple emails. After you have got that add-on, simply tap on it to open a dialog box. From the dialog box, in order to install that extension, hit the button ‘Add Extension’.
- When you click on the button ‘Add Extension’, then automatically Gmail will open up. There, input all the necessary credentials you are asked to provide. Then, hit the ‘Create Account’ button. After that, select the ‘Gmail account’ of your own from the list.
- You can now use the addon that was recently created. Choose two or more emails as you wish from your account. Then, choose the multi-forward icon beside the trash icon to forward multiple emails.
- At last, enter the email address to which you want to forward the emails. Then, just tap on the button ‘Forward Emails’.
If you follow the steps in the previous section minutely then you can able to resolve the forward multiple emails Gmail capability. But if you are not able to do so even after you follow the above steps, then post your query in our comment section.