Verizon is the most standard telecommunication service in the United States of America that offers wireless communication facilities. It is an exceptional service that transforms the business and things to get in touch with each other. However, there are several users who arrived with a problem regarding Verizon error code 9001. This error code is common and numerous users have encountered it. The error code 9001 basically occurs due to an incompatible Operating System or a bad network strength. It seems quite frustrating when the error code 9001 appears.
So, if you are dealing with this issue and seeming for a permanent explication to settle this, then this is the correct sector you have come to. In this article, we will discuss all the probable causes and effective solutions to terminate this issue in no time.
Probable Cause for why Verizon Error Code 9001 Occurs?
If you are getting a Verizon error code 9001, then there might be several probable causes behind this bug. If the Operation System in your device is outdated, then you might face the Verizon 9001 error code on your device. Sometimes, a system software upgrade will cause the Verizon error 9001. Sometimes, a booting process on the wireless communication device can also result in this error.
A slow network connection or providing the wrong network password can also hamper Verizon’s performance. However, you can easily troubleshoot this issue by performing some of the efficient hacks that we will elaborate in the next segment.
Easy Methods to Know How to Fix Verizon Error Code 9001?
We have listed a few methods to resolve Verizon error code 9001 in a hassle-free way. You can either go through one of these methods or all the methods until you have the error code resolved.
Method 1: Reset the Network Settings on your Device
Sometimes several users attempt to change the Network Settings due to an improper connection. Hence you require to reset the network frames on your device to get rid of this issue. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- First, open the menu and navigate to the Settings option on your Android device.
- Now, navigate to the Backup and Reset option from the list and then the Network Settings option.
- Tap on the Reset Settings option and then enter the Password of your device to continue.
- At last, tap on Confirm and wait for a while to complete the reset process.
Restart your cell phone device and monitor whether the Verizon Voicemail error code 9001 exists or not. If the error code 9001 still lasts, try the different methods below.
Method 2: Toggle Airplane Mode on and off
Sometimes shifting the Airplane Mode on and then turning it off can resolve this error code 9001. Following are some of the steps below to complete so.
- At first, open the Menu or simply swipe down the screen to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Now, navigate to the Connections option from the table and then drive to the Airplane Mode.
- Tap on Option and then tap on the green button on the right-top side or swipe it to turn off the feature and then do the same to turn the feature on again.
Restart your device after ending all the above steps and check for the error 9001 whether it persists or not.
Method 3: Activate the Voicemail Service on your Device
Every smartphone has a voicemail in-built feature that goes faulty or disabled after updating the OS. Hence, you need to enable the feature again as this error code is all concerning the voice mail services. Following are remarkable steps below to do so.
- At first, tap on the Phone icon and then tap the Dailer pad to open it.
- Now, long-press the “1 Key” until it connects to the voicemail services.
- Record your voicemail password when you are claimed to enter it. And then, tap “3” for the advanced options table and then again tap on “2” to record your greetings.
- Now, tap “#” when you have begun the service and then tap on “Red Phone” sign to end up the call.
Again, restart your device and verify whether the Verizon error 9001 subsists or not. If the error code still persists, try the different method below.
Method 4: Update the OS Version of your Device
If none of these methods worked for you, then you must try updating the OS version on your device. Updating the OS version supports you to recover from frequent glitches and error codes. Following are some of the steps below to complete so.
- At first, make sure the device is correlated to the WiFi and then open the Settings from the menu.
- Now, click on the About Phone title which is at the very last on the table.
- Tap on the Check for Updates option from the list and if there any update available, then click on the appropriate software.
- Now, tap on install and wait quietly until the update finishes.
Restart your device and check whether the error code 9001 is resolved or not.
In this context, we have explored all the effective 4 ways to get rid of Verizon error code 9001. You can attempt one of these methods to get clear of this problem. Hope the preceding article was favorable enough to lead you on how to fix the error code 9001. In case, the issue perseveres, then better for you to discuss it with a technical specialist and get your difficulty resolved.