In recent ages, people are increasingly expressing their dissatisfaction with the Google Play error codes. These codes are constantly popping up at the time of installing or downloading any applications through the Google Play Store. Among those, Android error 963 is one such error code that is confronted by numerous users. It is one of the very common issues in terms of occurrence. This particular error code displays up on the screen at the time you are going to install or download an Application from Google Play. But, this error code is not something difficult to deal with. There are multiple ways to get rid of the error. So, it is recommended to never get panicked when you get this issue.
Are you also confronting the same error code? Seeking the perfect help for the glitch? You are in the right place to fix it. Here you will find the most efficient methods which will be reliable for you to fix the issue at the earliest possible. So, read the entire article thoroughly and fi the issue on your own.
A Brief Description of the Android Error 963
Android error 963 is a Google Play error that naturally restricts the users to download, install and update applications from it. Most of the Android users get upset when this particular error code won’t let them complete a task such as installing or updating. When the users encounter this code an error message “cannot be downloaded due to an error (963)” pop-ups on the screen constantly. Error code 963 is a result of crashing data that are stored in your device. This basically occurs in cheaper smartphones. In most of the cases, this issue occurred due to the corruption of the Google Play Store cache. In case the SD card gets crashed for any reason, then you also might face this issue with your Android device.
Moreover, we are going to discuss some excellent hacks which will help you to troubleshoot the code at the earliest possible.
Resolve Android Error 963 with the Easiest Guidelines
As there are basically two reasons behind the issue so it is a little bit tricky to find the exact troubleshooting technique for this error code. In this segment, you will be able to obtain reliable hacks as well. So let’s start:
Solution 1: Clean Play Store Data and Play Store Cache
If you clear all the cache and the data then it may fix your problem as well. It is recommended to carry out this process in a regular manner to prevent this error from occurring. Follow the methods exactly the same:
- The very first thing you have to do is to open Google Play Store from the device you are using.
- After that, navigate to the Settings option a click on it.
- Then, move to choose the “Application Manager” icon and then select “All”. You can see the downloaded and the in-built applications in your device.
- Now, you have to move to choose the “Google Play Store” icon and expand the menu.
- From the list of the options choose “Clear Cache” and “Clear data” both of them.
- Now, keep waiting for a few minutes while the process is going on.
- Finally, refresh your system and try to download an application through Play Store. Check if you are still encountering the same or not.
Solution 2: Change Applications from SD card to Device’s Memory
This procedure is applicable for those applications that are failed to update because they are stored on the SD card. You might know that an enhancing chip does not support large-size files and also won’t allow working with it. In that case, it is advised that you might have to transfer the applications from the SD card to the Device’s memory:
- First of all, you have to navigate to the Settings option and choose “Application” option as well.
- You can see the list of applications that are stored on the SD card. You have to select those apps which are unable to update and may take much space prior to the update.
- After that choose the “Move to Phone” or “Move to internal storage” option by clicking on it. Also, strive to download the updated version of that particular application.
- If the issue is not fixed yet then move to the next step and get rid of the error.
Solution 3: Remove and Re-add your Google Account
If you delete your Google Account and then re-add it then you can get rid of this error code. It might sound tedious but trust us it works. Follow the steps to do the same:
To remove Google Account
- First, go to the Settings option and choose Google which lies under the Accounts section.
- Now, you have to choose your account. Navigate to the Menu icon and select “Remove account” from the list of options.
- After successfully removing the account, you need to go through the steps that are stated in the next segment.
To Re-Add your Google Account
- First, you have to go back to the Accounts option and click on “Add Account.”
- After that, choose “Google” by clicking on it.
- Then, you have to enter the cref=dentials that are asked to you to add your account.
- When all the methods get completed reboot your device and verify whether you are still confronting the same error code or not.
Solution 4: Unmount your External Memory card
In case the external memory chip is used to boost up its storage space then it is quite possible that you might face Android error 963. At that time unmounting the SD card is the fundamental way to get rid of the issue. So the very first thing you have to do is to, navigate to the Settings option and scroll down until you see the Storage option. When you find this icon just click on it. From the list of options, you have to choose the “Unmount Sd card” option. Now, exit from that section as well. At the final stage, refresh your device and try to download an application from Google Play Store.
Ending it Up
Expectedly the above fixes will help you to resolve the Android error 963 completely within a very short time. But, in case if you find any sort of complications then you can write to us. We will be happy to know your feedback. Moreover, you will get the most prominent reply as well.