Are you facing the 0xc1900101 issue as of now in your Windows 10 computer? And for that, you are not being able to use the computer for your work.
Then, you have our assurance that this is something that you will not have to worry about whatsoever. You are going to be able to resolve this issue all by yourself. And we have given all the instructions for that right here.
Windows 10 is the most popular computer operating system that you can get. This has in it all the features that you might want from a computer operating system.
As such, you are going to find this in the homes and offices of people around the world. But the fact of the matter is that you are going to face problems with this every once in a while.
The Windows 10 1803 0xc1900101 error code is one among them and many users have reported this. So, let us go ahead and take a look at how we can fix this problem and all the other details.
Probable Causes of the 0xc1900101 Error Code Problem
In this section of the article, we are going to discuss the reasons why you might be facing this issue.
Now that is going to be quite important for a couple of reasons. The first is that with a sound understanding of the issue and its causes you will be able to avoid a lot of the technical glitches that might have come your way.
That is due to the sheer complexity of Windows 10 as a computer operating system. Now, the other benefit has to do with all the solutions that we have given here.
These are going to be rather technical in nature and to understand and then implement all of that is the correct manner. You will have to have good knowledge of this issue and that is going to make the problem easier.
- To point out the possible causes of this issue, the first thing that comes up is that of peripheral devices. If there are a lot of them, that is much more than what the system can handle, then that can trigger this issue and stop the system from working.
- Then, on the software side of things, it can be the firewall of the antivirus software that you are using which might be causing the problems for you.
- Other than that, it can be different corrupt system files that occur in the system from time to time. That can occur because of many different reasons the most common among which is going to be virus attacks.
- Also, if you are one of those users who happen to use a lot of software on their computer, then that can very likely cause this problem in the system. As what happens is the different programs get in the way of each other.
How to Resolve the 0xc1900101 Error Code Issue in your Computer?
In this section of the article, we are going to cover all the different solutions. Once you read this and start applying all of those, then you will be able to resolve this issue.
What we recommend is you figure out which is the exact issue in your case. With that, you will be able to go for the solution of that problem right away as we have covered all the solutions that can be there.
But if you do not have that information, then also there is going to be no problem whatsoever. Just keep applying these steps one after another and that is going to help you resolve the issue.
Get Rid of the Extra RAM from the System
In case you use any extra RAM on your system, then that can very well cause this issue. And because of that, you will not be able to upgrade your system.
So, in a situation like that, the best thing to do will be to get rid of the additional RAM right away.
Now, if you mount external RAMs onto your system, then that can create a lot of problems. Some of that will have to do with the software side of things and the other hardware. Sometimes, it can come from both of those and thus can be very complex to deal with.
So for that, it will be best if you just physically remove the additional RAM and thus fix the issue. This is going to be a lot simpler and a lot more reliable.
Use the SFC Scan Feature
The SFC scan feature in the Windows operating system is a very useful software tool. And you can use that to resolve a lot of different technical glitches that can occur.
You can use this to fix error code issues like this one as well. And for the 0xc1900101 error issue, here are all the steps that you will have to take.
- Select the Windows Start menu and in the dialogue box that opens up, type in cmd.
- Now, you are going to find out a list of options and from there, look for the Command Prompt option.
- Right-click on it to open up the dropdown list of options and select the Run as Administrator option after that.
- In the dialogue box that comes from here on, look for the search panel and type in sfc/scannow. Hit the Enter key after that to start the process of scanning.
The process of scanning is going to take a while to complete and till that happens, wait. Then, once the scanning process is complete, check to see if the error code issue is still there or not.
Make Use of the Windows Media Creation Tool
Another very useful software tool that you can get away from Windows is the Media Creation tool. Now, you will be able to resolve this particular error code issue by using the Windows Media Creation Tool.
But for that to happen, the first thing that you will need to do is to download the tool. You can do it from the official website of Windows. Then, after you have downloaded the file, you will have to install it to make use of it.
Now, as far as the information regarding the steps of the process goes. You will find complete instructions on how to use that in order to resolve this issue.
Deactivate and Delete the Antivirus Program You are Using
As we have said that the antivirus system that you are using, specifically the firewall can very well cause the 0xc1900101 error code issue. So, to fix it from there, you will have to get rid of it right away.
And that process is not something very complicated and you can do that from your system itself. Here are all the steps that you are going to need to do that.
- First, go to the Start menu of Windows and open up the list of options from there.
- Now, from the list of options that come up, look for the Settings option and then click on it.
- Look for the System option on the Settings menu and once you find it, click on it.
- Choose the Apps & Features option after that which you are going to find on the left side of the window.
- In the list of the different working programs that are there, look for the antivirus app.
- Once you find it, right-click on it to open up the dropdown list of options.
- Select the Uninstall option from that list and wait for the uninstallation to finish.
This is going to resolve the issue and you are going to be able to get all the upgrades again.
Remove all the Corrupt Drivers from the System
In case of any corrupt updates that might be there in the system, you will have to get rid of all the updates.
Here are all the steps by means of which you will be able to accomplish that.
- Go to the C drive of Windows and look for the Panter option over there.
- Now, to figure out which ones the problematic drivers are, look for the Setuperr.log and Setupact.log. And click on it as you find it.
- From here on, the system is going to get rid of all the corrupt drivers that are there.
You will see that the process of getting rid of all the drivers that are corrupt. And that is going to help you resolve this particular update issue.
Now that we have discussed all the solutions that will help you fix this issue, you will be able to fix the problem in no time whatsoever and get the updates from there.
But if for any reason the solutions that we have listed did not work for you, then, it is very likely the case that there might be a technical issue that is a lot more complex.
Thus, only the expert professionals will be able to resolve properly. So, if that is the case, then do not back down from getting tech support.