Youtube has been ranked as the second most viewed platform in the world. Even with this massive amount of popularity, it also has certain flaws. Many users have reported while using Youtube in certain circumstances, they are receiving Youtube invalid response received error messages.
For instance, while searching for a video, opening a certain video even while commenting or downloading a certain video. The good news is that there are ways to help you fix the problem. But, before going for the fixes, you must know why you are receiving this error.
Cause of the Youtube Invalid Response Received Error
A number of reasons for the Youtube invalid response received issue. These reasons vary from user to user and from device to device. A few of the causes are listed below.
Often it has been seen that a video takes a much longer time to get uploaded. And, thus the account can even go through a timeout phase. This might trigger the Youtube invalid response received an error.
2. Unverified Accounts
If the Google account is not verified, then such a problem can arise. In many cases, it has been seen that the issue has been triggered due to an unverified account.
3. Browser Extension
Many users have reported that third-party extensions triggered the error message. The only way to fix the issue is by disabling the extension. The steps are given below to disable the browser extension.
4. Logged in to a Different Account
If you, by mistake, log in to a different account and want to upload on the main account, then you might receive this error. It might be possible that you are using multiple tabs and have also used a different account.
Methods to Solve the Youtube Invalid Response Received Error
To solve the Youtube invalid response received error we have discussed the solution down below. The method is easy and do-able. You won’t face any problem implementing them. Many users have fixed the problem with the given methods.
1. Refresh the Page
First, go with the simple one to fix the problem. When you come across the error Youtube invalid response received message – you can go for the refresh page method. This error mainly occurs when the query isn’t submitted properly to Google’s server.
Thus, you receive this invalid error message. The refresh page method will send the request again to the server, and you will get a response without any issue. The steps are quite simple, and they are listed below:
- You have to scroll a little bit longer to get the Refresh icon. It might also be possible that the Refresh icon is under the More menu.
- You can also tap the Refresh icon button next to the Address bar. This will help in reloading the page.
- After refreshing the page, see if the problem has been fixed or not. If you still experience the error message when trying to make the video public, go for the next method.
2. Different Browsers
It might be possible that the issue has been restricted to only the web browser that you are using. This can occur if there is a certain problem with the development. The technical team will give the right attention to solving the problem.
You can go to a different browser to see if the issue resolves or not. The browser that has the issue might need a few updates to fix it. The updates will be available on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
These updates will push the problem quicker and help you work on the browser smoothly. In most cases, it has been seen outdated browser is the main cause of the issue. If this method works, then use a third-party repair tool app to scan your browser and replace the files that are corrupted or lost.
3. Check the Google Account Name
When you are trying to comment on a Youtube video and you are facing this issue, then it is because of the Google account that you are using. This might happen if you haven’t created the name set up of the Google Account.
If there is no particular name, then the Email will be used instead. And, this can be a little problematic. So, to get rid of this issue, your priority will be to set up a name for your Google Account. To proceed, the instructions are given.
- Grab a laptop or a computer and open the browser of your choice.
- Then, go to the Google Account Website. If you have multiple accounts, choose the one that has all the details.
- After that, on the left side, you will see all the options available. Click on the Personal Info option from the list.
- You will see the Name Field. Click on the field and give all the details.
- Finally, click on the Save option. You will no longer receive the Youtube invalid response received an error. But, if you do, then go for the other methods.
4. Disable the Third-Party Extension
You can receive the Youtube invalid response received error message if certain extensions trigger the process. This extension can slow down the process and can give rise to issues like ad-blocking extensions.
Even if you have to open a video on the Brave browser, chances are to witness the error. We will be discussing both things to make it easier for you.
For an Ad-blocking extension, you can follow the given steps:
- You will notice the three dots in the top right corner – it is the Settings option. Click on the Settings option followed by hitting the Extension option. Then, you will see the Add-on Extension option. Click on the option and disable the ad-blocking extension.
If you are using the Brave browser, then you might receive this error. The steps are given to disable the Brave shield:
- You just have to click on the video you are about to watch. If you receive the Youtube invalid response received error, go to the Brave icon first. And, on the adjacent address box, stop the Brave shield.
5. Youtube Account Verification
In most cases, it has been seen that verification is the key to every problem. Your problem can be fixed by simple verification of your Youtube account.
To do so, a few points are listed below:
First, you have to go to the Youtube Settings. Find the Account option and click on it. After that, click on the View Advanced Settings and enter a phone number. You will receive a verification code or a call. And, that’s it. After the verification, see if the Youtube invalid response received error is displaying or not.
6. Save and Download
If you want to download any particular video, then you might receive the youtube invalid response received error. The best way to get rid of the error message is by saving it in the playlist and then downloading it. The steps are given below that will help you.
Choose the video you want and under Video Player, click on the Save option. After that, save the video on the playlist. Now, reopen the video and download it.
So, these were all about youtube invalid responses errors. All the fixes, including the cause of the error, are also explained in detail. You won’t face any problem dealing with this problem. Don’t worry about the error, and the fixes will solve the problem.