Netflix is currently one of the best online streaming media service providers. This company uses a subscription-based business model, where in order to see any video or film on the Netflix website, you are required to pay. This service is a platform that provides a plethora of movies, television programs, and some series that are produced in-house. Despite this website having all the good things, even then you can encounter some issues while using this service. One such issue that you might get is the Netflix error code: m7111-1331-4027. When you encounter this issue then the following line popup – ‘there was an unexpected error. please reload the page and try again.’ In the next section, you will get the reasons behind this error.
Reasons Behind Netflix Error Code: m7111-1331-4027
- If HTML5 is not enabled on the web browser, then you can get this error.
- You can also get this error if Chrome extensions conflict with the playback operation of Netflix.
- If the Netflix server is down due to the geographical location then you can get this error.
- When you do not have full installation files of your web browser, then you can face this error due to corruption in execution.
- If there are any bad cookies or cache files in your browser, then it will hamper the playback.
- When the server of Netflix is down then you can get this glitch.
- If the browser is outdated then you will not be able to stream any media with Netflix.
Easy Guide On How To Solve The Netflix Error Code: m7111-1331-4027
This section of the article provides you with the points to resolve the Netflix error code: m7111-1331-4027.
Use A HTML5 Enabled Web Browser
Netflix is the online platform that supports playback with only such browsers that are well-known like Chrome, Firefox etc. If you use a browser that is not quite known by many users, then you cannot stream any media present on that platform. Even, if HTML 5 is disabled in the browser, may not be able to stream videos. The best solution to resolve this problem is to download and install a modern, popular web browser, which has built-in HTML 5 capability and is by default enabled.
Deactivate Google Chrome Extensions
Extensions or Add-ons, as the name suggests are some codes that increase the functionality of the web browser, so that the users can utilize it fully. Now, if the Google Chrome extensions are active then you will face problems in accessing Netflix on your browser.
- First, Open Google Chrome and enter ‘’chrome://extensions’ in the address bar.
- On the ‘Extensions’ page, turn slider to the left in order to toggle off that specific extension. Repeat it for every extension.
- After each of the extensions is disabled, restart Google Chrome and attempt to access Netflix.
Clear The Cookies And Cache Files In Chrome
- First, start the Google Chrome browser. Select the ‘three vertical dots’, now, from the options list, go to the ‘History’ option.
- After that, from the sub-option, select ‘History’ option and then a new tab will open that has the same name.
- In that page, click on the ‘three vertical lines’ on the top left corner of that window.
- Now, from the left pane select the link ‘Clear browser data’. A popup menu will show up having the same name. There, in the ‘Basic’ tab, select a ‘Time range’ then put a checkmark on every option – ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’. Then, click on ‘Clear data’ to complete the task.
Update Or Reinstall Chrome
If after following the above points you are not able to rectify the Netflix error code: m7111-1331-4027, then the best solution is to either update or reinstall the Chrome browser. In order to uninstall the browser follow the below steps.
- First, press the combination of ‘Windows key + R’ to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- In that dialog box type in the command ‘appwiz.cpl’ and hit ‘OK’ button. Once you do this the ‘Program and Features’ window will show up.
- Now, locate the ‘Google Chrome’ application from the list, then right-click on it and tap on ‘Uninstall’ to remove the application.
- After the uninstallation, restart the machine. Now, go to the official website of Google Chrome and then download the current version of this application and install it.
- When the installation is complete, then attempt to access Netflix and inspect if the given error is removed or not.
Examine Status Of Netflix Server
Even after reinstalling the Google Chrome browser, if you get ‘there was an unexpected error. please reload the page and try again. error code: m7111-1331-4027’. Then check for the Netflix server and see if it up and working. In order to see the status of the server, go and visit the official Netflix website.
If you follow all the above points very carefully, then you can able to solve the Netflix error code: m7111-1331-4027. If you cannot able to solve this error even after following the steps in the previous section, then contact us via the comment section down below.