If you update an anti-malware product on your system, you will face many issues after the updating process will complete. It will consume a lot of memory in your system. The new protection update caused mbamservice.exe, which is found to eat most of the RAM and upgrade to 90% of the computer CPU. It is also found in the case of Malwarebytes where Malwarebytes Using all Memory.
Thus, many users are complaining about the consumption of a lot of memory in the form of RAM. Due to this, sometimes the computers crash and moreover, it becomes too unstable the issue.
How to Fix It?
Malwarebytes issue fix can be a bit tricky sometimes. When you restart and log in to your account, mbamservice.exe assumes most of the memory. For this, your computer slows down and becomes unstable.
In this article, we have discussed three methods to solve the issue and it works again normally:
At first, launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in your system.
- Go to the Settings option and disable Web protection. After that, click on the Protection tab, and set the Web Protection option in Off mode. Next, you will receive a User account control dialog box asking for permission to make the changes. Here you have to select the Yes button from the menu that appears on your screen.
- After that, press the dashboard navigation option, there you will see the option Scan Status. Then, click the Current option, which you will find next to the Update option. After that, update the Malwarebytes with the latest update.
- It will download automatically and be installed on your system. Then, you need to restart your computer to complete the update process. The entire process may take several restarts. After installed successfully, check whether your problem is fixed or not.
- After that, activate the Web protection feature.
If Method 1 does not work, try the above method in Safe Mode With Networking. If you complete the above method in Safe Mode it will be easier for you and quicker as well. With this, you will get the updates before Mbamservice.exe which is the main culprit for the slowing down the computer.
- Firstly, restart the computer with Safe Mode with Networking.
- To proceed further, open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your system.
- After that, navigate to the Settings option and turn off the Web protection. Then, click on the Protection option, then select the Off option to set the Web Protection to set the off mode. Next, you will be prompted by a User account control dialog box asking for permission to make the changes. Here you have to select the Yes button from the menu that appears on your screen.
- It will download automatically and be installed on your system. After that, reboot your computer. This process may take several restarts. After installed successfully, check whether your problem is fixed or not.
- At last, try to activate the Web Protection feature.
At last, if you not solving the issue using the above two methods you can try this method to resolve the Malwarebytes Using all Memory issue. At first, uninstall the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and then reinstall the program again. The main cons of this method are that the license of this installation may not work. If so, then reenter the license information when you finished the reinstallation process.
- To do so, first, restart the system with safe mode with Networking.
- Go to the Control Panel from the Start menu, then go to the Programs to uninstall the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program.
- After the uninstallation of the program, reboot the system.
- Then, download the Malwarebytes Cleanup Tools from the manufacturer site and install it on your computer. After that Run this tool. After running the tool it will remove all the traces of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Next, restart the system again and log in to your account.
- Then, download the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software from the official website and install it. After that, run it on your system. You will find an older definition file on the official website. If you install it on your system the bug will not affect the system. You can check later to get the latest update of this software.
- After that, reboot the system if the new software needs the reboot.
Once you get the updated version, you will no longer get the Malwarebytes Using all Memory issue and mbamservice.exe should reuse the right amount of resources again.
Overall, the above-mentioned method will definitely help you to resolve the issue. This content is completely written on behalf of the users, and we wish that every part of it proves beneficial for your knowledge and your workplace. If you have any problem regarding this, you can post your queries at any time in the below section.