Are you getting an error notification “Communication Not Available” when you are going to print any document using the Kodak printer? If your answer is yes, then you should follow our article. This is a common problem for Kodak printer users. Mainly the problem can occur due to some misconfiguration in the Printer settings. If you are dealing with this type of situation, then do not worry. Here are the best solutions that can help you to resolve the Kodak printer software communication error at once.
Easy Hacks to Resolve Kodak AIO Printer Software Communication Error
If you are Kodak AIO printer user and if you are in trouble with Kodak AIO printer software communication error, then follow the steps that are mentioned below.
In the following part of the article, we have suggested different types of solutions depending on the issues. Let’s have a look at the way-outs that are given below.
Way 1: Remove the Printer Queue
The problem can be resolved by removing the printer queue. The printer queue is basically a list of available printers which is located in the reserved memory area.
It helps to maintain the status of the activated printers. But, a problem can arise when the printer queue gathers a huge number of data in the memory space.
In this situation, the problem could be resolved by removing the printer queue. The subsequent steps will assist you to remove it.
- At first, open the Start menu and click on the ‘Device and printer’ option.
- After that, the list of the available printer will appear on the computer screen. Double click on the printer that you need to select.
- Choose the ‘See what’s printing’ link, then a new window will appear on the computer screen.
- Here, you will find the Printers Queue option. Click on the Printer button and select Cancel All Documents option.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the removal procedure. Then, verify if the problem is settled or not.
Way 2: Close the KODAK Status Monitor
Sometimes, the problem can occur due to enabling the KODAK status monitor. So, you should try to close the Kodak status monitor.
This can help you to solve the problem. If the procedure is not known to you, then you should follow the steps that are given below.
- At the beginning go to the Kodak printer icon. You can find that on the Windows Desktop System Tray and right-click on it.
- Then, click on the Exit button. This will help you to close the Kodak status monitor.
Way 3: Disable the Bidirectional Printing option
Bidirectional communication helps to gather information about the paper size and supports the administrative settings of the printer. Sometimes, the problem can be fixed by disabling the Bidirectional Printing option from the computer.
Here are the steps that can help you to disable it.
- At first, go to the Start button and click on it, then select the ‘Device and Printers’ option.
- Right-click on the Printer’s icon and choose the Properties option.
- Go to the Ports tab and uncheck the box that you can find near the ‘Enable bidirectional support’ option.
- Thereafter, click on the Apply option and select the OK button.
Way 4: Restart the Print Spooler
Print spooler helps to assign various kinds of printing jobs. The problem can be resolved by restarting the print spooler. In the following part of the article, we will discuss the steps.
- At first, press the Win key + R button from the keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Write down ‘service.msc’ in the appearing dialog box and press the Enter button.
- Then, find out the Print Spooler option from the appearing list of results. And right-click on it.
- Click on the Restart button. After, turning on the printer you should follow the instruction which appears on the screen.
- Then, try to print something with the Kodak printer and check if the problem still appears or not.
Way 5: Verify the Wired Connection (USB or Ethernet)
Sometimes, the problem can occur due to a wired connection. So, you should check the USB or Ethernet connections that are connected with the Kodak printer.
Go through the steps which are mentioned below and know the details on it.
- In the beginning, unplug all the cable connections from the computer and again reconnect it.
- Then, try to print something through the Kodak printer. If the error still appears, then verify if the Kodak Printer is enlisted in the ‘Printers and Faxes’ area or not.
- If you find that it is enlisted on ‘Printers and Faxes’ section, then remove it from the list. You can do it by clicking on the Start button and then choose the Settings option.
- Thereafter, choose the ‘Printers and Faxes’ option. Go to the Kodak Printer option and right-click on it. Then, select the Delete button.
- If you see that the Kodak printer is not enlisted, then click on the Start button and select the Programs option.
- Click on the Kodak option and choose the Kodak Printer Setup Utility. Then, follow the instructions which appear on the screen.
Through this article, we have discussed all the possible causes and solutions for Kodak printer software communication error. To get rid of this problematic situation first, you should diagnose the reason behind this error.
Hope, the solutions that we have provided in our guide will help you to resolve the problem. If you have any more queries regarding this topic, then leave a comment in our feedback section.
If you have any more suggestions regarding this topic, then you are always welcome to give us your opinion in the comment section.