Once in a blue moon, if you see your iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo, you are not alone, most of the Apple users encounter this error at least once in their life.
If you have come across this error and trying to fix it, then you should know the reasons behind this error first. This error can take place if any software issue occurs while updating or restoring your device. Besides that, you can also encounter this error due to a jailbreak on your device.
In this article, we have provided several fixes to this particular issue. Try to follow them until the issue fixes.
Fixes for iPhone 6 Stuck on Apple Logo
Mentioned below, are some effective solutions which you can utilize to eliminate this issue effortlessly from your device. Try to follow the methods exactly as given and do not skip any step.
Method 1: Force Restart iPhone
Once you notice your iPhone 6 is stuck on apple logo, the first thing which you can do is force restart your iPhone using these steps:
- Press the Power button and the Home button at the same time.
- You need to hold these buttons until you notice the Apple logo on your screen.
- Next, release the buttons and wait until the restart process completes.
Method 2: Restore iPhone Using DFU Mode
If the previous method fails to resolve the error, then you need to restore your iPhone using DFU mode. Try to follow these steps in order to do that:
- First, connect your PC and iPhone. Next, open iTunes.
- After that, long-press the Home button with the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously for some seconds.
- Once you notice your screen goes black, release the Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding the Home button until you see a popup message from iTunes displays which confirms your device is detected in the recovery mode.
- Now, if you see a completely black screen, it means you are in the DFU mode.
Once you go to the DFU mode, you need to perform a recovery process using iTunes in order to restore your device.
Restore iPhone Using iTunes
After entering into DFU mode, restore your iPhone via iTunes, using these steps:
- First of all, connect your iPhone to PC and open iTunes.
- After that, long-press the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time.
- Now, release the Sleep/Wake button after the screen goes black. Keep holding the Home button until you see an iTunes message pops up which informs that your iPhone has been detected in recovery mode and it needs to be restored.
- Now, take note that, you will erase all of the contents and settings of your iPhone. So it is highly recommended to perform a backup process with your iPhone.
- Next, tap on “Restore” and iTunes will start downloading the software in order to restore and factory reset your device.
Method 3: Charge your Phone
If the previous methods fail to resolve this error, you can try to charge your iPhone, in order to resolve it. After plugging in your device, and charging, in most of the cases, the error gets resolved.
Going through this article and applying the fixes is the best way you can resolve iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo. However, if you require any further guidance, you can always contact an expert who can help you properly.