How to fix Epson printer error code 0x69 is a frequently asked question by most of the users. The error notification can appear when you are trying to print a document with the help of the Epson printer.
There are several reasons that might lead to error code 0x69. The misconfiguration in the system files is the main reason behind this error. There are some other causes that might trigger this error such as, hardware issues and missing files in the Epson printer.
The problem can occur if you have mistakenly removed the registration of the Epson Printer. Sometimes, the problem can be caused if the printer is unable to locate the “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640” path.
There are various solutions that can resolve the problem. Here in this article, we are going to provide you 2 easy recovery essentials, that can help you to get rid of the situation.
Learn to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 in 2 Easy Methods
If the error code 0x69 is annoying you while using the Epson printer, then these simple know-hows can fix Epson printer error code 0x69. Go through the steps that are given below and get rid of the problem easily.
Solution 1: Verify the Hardware Issues
Sometimes, the Epson printer error code 0x69 might appear due to abrupt hardware issues with the printer. Try the following steps to recover the glitch.
- At first, open the printer lid and verify all the cartridges are correctly installed or not. Then, place it gently into its place.
- If it is placed properly, then shut the cartridge case and verify if it can fix the issue or not.
- Turn off the printer and detach all the power connections and the USB port from the device.
- Open the printer cover and verify if there is any jammed paper that has blocked the way. If so, then remove it carefully.
- Now, check if there is any clogging issue on the roller, print head, and carriage area. Look for a build-up of dust or dirt, plastic pull tabs, spilled ink or loose parts, etc. If you find any of these elements, then remove them from the printer carefully.
- Then, connect the printing device with the power sockets and verify if it is solved or not.
Solution 2: Update the Printer
You can resolve the problem by updating the Epson printer. Sometimes, the problem may occur because of an outdated printer version. You should update the printer version to get rid of the trouble. The subsequent steps will help you to upgrade it.
- At first, open the Start menu and click on the Search bar and write down “Control Panel”, then hit the Enter button from the keyboard.
- Thereafter, click on the Control Panel option from the appearing lists of results.
- Click on the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option, then select the Device Manager option. Here, you will get the list of connected hardware with the printer device.
- Then, find out the Printer drop-down menu and click on it. Move the cursor to the printer’s name that you need to update and right-click on it.
- Click on the Update Driver button from the appearing pop-up menu.
- Thereafter, choose the Automatic button. This will help you to update the printer automatically.
- If it finds out any new updates, then the updating procedure will start automatically. This will take some time to complete the entire procedure.
- After, completing the installation procedure run the installer to finish the set-up procedure.
- If it is failed to find out the new update, then you should visit the manufacturer’s website.
Try the methods that we have provided in our article. All of these methods have the potential to fix the Epson printer error code 0x69.
Are you facing any difficulty while implementing the steps? Then, you don’t panic. Share your problem in our comment section. Experts will be able to help you with proper guidance to overcome the trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is error code 0XEA Epson?
Why is my Epson printer keep saying error?
If the status of your printer says “Printer in error state,” there could be an issue with the printer itself. Ensure that the printer is turned on and that it is linked to your computer by Wi-Fi or a cable. Make sure it doesn’t have any low paper or ink, and that the cover isn’t open or the paper isn’t jammed.