The Destiny 2 error code buffalo is one of such error codes that usually occurs when you are trying to log into the computer game. This error code strikes when trying to connect with multiple PCs or trying to access the multiplayer mode. Several users nowadays are encountering this issue while getting into the game’s server. This is one of the most annoying error codes that stops the computer from getting into the server. So, if you are one of those hopeless, encountering the same issue and in want of a permanent solution to eliminate this, then this article will undoubtedly guide you in every possible way. In this content, we will explore all the effective and time-saving methods to terminate this issue at the earliest.
Effective Methods to Fix Destiny 2 Error Code Buffalo
We have arranged a few effective methods to settle error code buffalo destiny 2 in minutes. You can go through either one of these hacks discussed below or you can try all of these methods until you have the destiny 2 error code terminated.
Method 1: Delete Certain Files on your Computer
Destiny game files can get corrupted or damaged due to several reasons. You need to delete all the affected files in order to fix this error. Go through the steps below in order to delete the specific files in order to fix the buffalo error code.
- At first, turn on your computer and invoke the Run Command by pressing the Windows+R key at the same time on your keyboard.
- Now, when the Run Command box appears on the next screen, type “%appdata%” into the box and tap the Enter key or simply click on the OK button.
- After that, scroll down the list and locate the Bungie folder from the menu and click on that to open it.
- After that, locate the Destiny PC Folder from the list of search results and click on that.
- Now, you can see the “Prefs” folder on the top of the search results, click on that.
- When the dialogue box opens on the next screen, right-click on that option and click on the Delete button.
- At last, click on the OK button and then on Save to save the changes you made.
After successfully deleting the specific files from the computer, restart the computer normally as usual and see if the error code is resolved. If the error still continues to appear or the above method doesn’t aid, try another solution below.
Method 2: Log Out of BattleNet Settings and the Login Back on your Computer
Sometimes logging out of BattleNet and then logging into the service back again can resolve several error codes on your computer. This process can help several Video games or 3D games to launch without any trouble. You need to go through the steps below in order to complete the task.
- Turn on your computer and open the Settings from the Windows search bar on the left-bottom corner of the screen.
- Locate the BattleNet Desktop option from the list of the search results and double-click on that to open.
- Now, click on the Desktop App’s icon from the upper section on the next screen and select the Logout option.
- After successfully logging out of the service, click on the Login option again to get back into the service again.
- Enter the ID and Password and hit the login key at the bottom of the screen to log back in.
After getting back into the service, simply close all the active tabs and restart the computer normally as usual. Now, check if the error code buffalo destiny 2 is resolved or not. If the error code still continues to show or the above method doesn’t work accurately in fixing the issue, try another solution below.
Method 3: Change the IP Server to a Different Location on your Computer
You can also change the region Blizzard desktop application to bypass the destiny 2 error code buffalo on your Windows. Several error codes are specific that can be only resolved by changing the location. Go through the steps below in order to change the location on your computer.
- If the computer is turned on, simply close the Destiny 2 application from your computer.
- Visit the Destiny 2 landing page from the bottom of the screen and change the region from the drop-down list.
- After that, when a pop-up screen appears on the next screen, click on the Play button and simply click on Save to save the changes.
After changing the Server to a different location on your computer, you are no longer affected by the error code buffalo destiny 2 on your system. You can now enjoy all the video games without an error as earlier.
We have shared all the probable causes and effective solutions to eliminate destiny 2 error code buffalo quickly. You can go through either one or all the solutions until you are successfully enjoying the gameplay without an issue. Hope the above article was beneficial enough to guide you on how to fix destiny 2 error code buffalo in no time. In case, the error code still continues to appear or the above methods don’t work accurately, then there might be some other internal issues with your computer system or there might be some hardware faults as well. In that case, you can take an expert’s help. Lastly, we recommend you to submit your valuable feedback below in the comment box to let us grasp your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is error code Buffalo on destiny?
If you’re having trouble accessing Destiny 2 online and seeing “Error Code: BUFFALO,” it’s because the game is unable to sign you in.