When it comes to laptops, Dell is a renowned brand that offers distinct features and specifications. However, you may encounter some technical difficulties while working on a Dell laptop. One such error is Dell error code 2000 0333. This commonly appears due to the incorrect configuration of the system settings. Hence, you need to get rid of this issue, as soon as possible. Therefore, if you are one of those, who are currently facing this critical issue, then read this article thoroughly and eliminate the problem with a minute.
Prime Causes behind the Dell Error Code 2000 0333
There are several reasons responsible for the Dell error code 2000 0333. If you encounter the issue, it significantly means that there is a malfunction within your system operation. In addition, failed installation or uninstallation of the program driver may cause this error. On the other hand, improper system shutdown or if you accidentally delete a critical system file, then it is also responsible for this error code.
Whatever may be the reasons, you can easily resolve the issue with some amazing hacks. Hence, check the next section.
Best Solving Steps To Fix Dell Error Code 2000 0333
If you are searching for an overall solution of Dell error code 2000 0333, then follow the procedures which are mentioned in this section. Just make sure that you perform them accordingly and try not to skip any steps.
Procedure # 1: Restart the Dell System
One of the easiest solutions for this Dell error code 2000 0333 is to reboot the Dell system. Applying this method, many users can easily get rid of this error. When the error code 2000 0333 appears on your screen, then try to restart your system. After restarting the system, check whether the error code still persists or not. Otherwise, go to the next procedure.
Procedure # 2: Run the PSA Diagnostics
In order to fix the error code, you can use the Dell diagnostic tool which is a part of PSA diagnostics in your system. Here, PSA stands for Pre-Boot System Assessment. Follow the steps:
- At first, restart the system. When the Dell logo appears on your screen, press F12 key from the keyboard to open the boot menu. In some Dell devices, F12 key won’t be able to open the Boot option. For those devices, you need to press the 0(Zero) button to open the Boot option.
- When you are in the Boot window, select ‘One Time Boot Menu’ option and press the down arrow key, to choose the Diagnostic option. Hit the Enter button at the ‘PSA Diagnostics’ option.
- A blank box will open. Enter the error code 2000 0333 in that box and try to delete the error by pressing the OK button.
- After that, turn off the system and turn it on.
Hence, after applying the Dell laptop diagnostic tool, you will get a positive result.
Procedure # 3: Remove the RAM
To fix the Dell error code, you need to clean the RAM of your system. To do that, follow the steps as described in this section:
At first, open the backside of your Dell laptop. Remove the RAM from there. But before proceeding, you need to remove the battery.
If you have two RAMs, then you can try to insert one of them and put the other one need aside.
Try to clean the RAM by using a rubber. Do not use water to clean it.
Then, place the RAM back to its original position and check the status of the error code. If the error re-appears, then you need to change this RAM with a new one.
Procedure # 4: Update Device Driver
One of the common solutions is to update the device driver. A damaged or outdated driver can be responsible for this error code. But before that, you need to back up all your stored data. Go through the steps given below:
- Go to the Control Panel option, and then select the ‘System and Security’ option.
- Click on the option and then choose ‘Network and Internet’ option, which is available in the left panel of your screen.
- After that, select the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ and from the bottom left section choose the Windows Update option.
- Check whether any updates are available for the drivers, pre-installed in your system. If yes, then download it and it will automatically get installed in your system. Next, restart the system.
Procedure # 5: Run Windows Troubleshooter
Another effective solution is to scan the system using Windows Troubleshooter Tools. Windows comes along with an embedded troubleshooter. With the help of these tools, you can solve many common technical problems. To run the Windows troubleshooter follow the steps:
- Firstly, press the Windows key and I key together, to open the Settings option. After that, go to the ‘Update and Security’ option from the Settings menu.
- In the Windows Update section, search for the troubleshooter option and run the troubleshooter.
- After completing the methods, restart the system and the error gets resolved.
Now, you have a clear concept on how to fix the Dell error code 2000 0333. The most applicable troubleshooting steps are well explained in this article, which will help you to fix this error. Hopefully, this article will be helpful.